Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum keeps going down

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
WTF, I was just scrolling through funny posts when all of a sudden the website crashes. This happen like once or twice a week it seems.
It's over

its because u inkwell sweati

DDoS from CuckTears very likely

What even is their existence? They choose to make it even lower than an incel's existance.

They are coping hard
I dont care how many times they ddos. Its not going to stop my burning passion of hatred for women.

20200602 021524

I dont care how many times they ddos. Its not going to stop my burning passion of hatred for women.

View attachment 322088
We will have more places to go if this place shuts down.
If CuckTears want to end incels, they need to help incels

(more likely they will send ever sub 8 man who doesn't worship women as gods to gas chambers)
full

Same. I couldn’t use it last night.
They are so fucking pathetic. Nobody even likes them. Even normies think they are pathetic

Funny because CuckTears celebrates thinking that .co has been permanently taken down or something lmao fucking retards.

I wonder how long this site will go on tbh

I don't think they're DDOS attacks. It's likely just server host migration when the site reboots (I'm pretty ignorant about Cloud tbh), or the admin takes it down to send his reports to Interpol make site updates.

I wonder how long this site will go on tbh
who knows, why would they shut it down? Unless an autist here goes ER and it gets associated with this place

@Master needs more sheckles

I thought this was gonna be a thread about how the quality of the forum went down with all the bans and new users.