Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This forum is the strongest cope I've ever had

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
It's my last place where I could express my opinion and have high chances of getting a feedback for my posts, I can socialize here and it's the probably only way for my socializing. In real life no one talks to me, rarely I try to talk, but the previous rule is still valid. Since I've begun studying at college I spend here 4-6h daily or even more. It's my strongest cope right now, especially when others begin to really avoid me during classes and breaks and I'm beginning to have difficulties in learning.

Do you have the same? Is the .is the last place of your social life?

Brutal noreplypill

It's my last place where I could express my opinion and have high chances of getting a feedback for my posts, I can socialize here and it's the probably only way for my socializing. In real life no one talks to me, rarely I try to talk, but the previous rule is still valid. Since I've begun studying at college I spend here 4-6h daily or even more. It's my strongest cope right now, especially when others begin to really avoid me during classes and breaks and I'm beginning to have difficulties in learning.

Do you have the same? Is the .is the last place of your social life?
See, contrary to popular :bluepill:belief, places like this are legitimate support groups, mang

Not my strongest cope , but among the strongest for sure , at my peak , I was always here when i wasn't sleeping

OP is going to die from blackpill overdose.