Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel this forum is the opposite of real life and I love it

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
In real life you are hated if you are virgin, kissless, ugly, you hate women etc.
this is why I was often an outcast, cause my looks

in this forum is the opposite, here we hate good looking people, women, non-virgins, etc.

this is why I belong in this community so much

I know it’s where I belong but I wish I didn’t :feelsrope:

here normshits get lynched by the incel mob.

I know it’s where I belong but I wish I didn’t :feelsrope:
same, but at least I have fun to see IT cucks being triggered by us

in this forum is the opposite, here we hate good looking people, women, non-virgins, etc.

Yes. J.G...you are welcome. Regret for penalties, never remorse.

In real life you are hated if you are virgin, kissless, ugly, you hate women etc.

Nah I want this place and I’m for this place, the whole world should be like us

The only difference between this site and real life is you can be politically incorrect without facing consequences. Everything else is exactly the same because the users of the site are real people with real lives, biases and imperfections. I do love it here though.

I don't think we are hated.

Mostly overlooked

It’s where I belong. Where ugly people are normal and treated human

The only difference between this site and real life is you can be politically incorrect without facing consequences. Everything else is exactly the same because the users of the site are real people with real lives, biases and imperfections. I do love it here though.

True and normies all behave according to blackpilled logic while just lying to everyone anyway

At least here we can be ourselves

Yes, here I don't get judged for being an ugly ethnicel virgin. I don't get shitty reddit advice that does not help my situation. I get a community of like-minded people going through similar experiences (though we are all different from Stemcels to homelesscels and Neetcels and everyone in between).

Of course critics of Incels will say that this is not a healthy place, but I took all their shitty advice and it either backfired or got Ignored. Example I see a therapist but this is the Third One because the other two quit and this one calls in Sick 70-80% of the time. I have interesting hobbies like I am teaching myself Russian and working on my STEM Degrees and might start working this Summer in a different place, but no one cares out in the Normie World [So much for being "interesting"]. :feelsstudy::feelscomfy::bigbrain::feelshmm:

Anyways, this Forum is lifefuel and Laughful a lot of the time and I have a feeling of belonging here that no one in my life has given me.

:feelsLightsaber::panties:

Even people on this forum hate each other, reality is there is no true space for outcasts

Yet looking at the ban discussion megathread you would assume every second user who joins here is a fakecel

We’re all buddy boyos here:feelsautistic:

yes, but the people here always talk about how they look like subhumans, and when they reveal their faces they always look like chads lol

Some of the same reasons I joined

Yeah that is the great thing about Incels.is, I really cant think of another place like it anywhere in the world.

Everywhere else you turn is female and chad worship, every billboard, every song, every movie, it literally never ends.