Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum is the most potential fate for autistic men

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
I mean considering how bad the world is going and how society treats men like disposable consumable worthless pieces of meat, especially ASD ones, we are more and more likely to realize very fast that we are black-pilled.

Unless you're an autistic men that grew and kept living in a very caring, cherrishful, peaceful and blessed environment where you could make friends and meet your love there, the rest of the world is extremely hostile for us and our looks and/or neurodivergence prevents us from dealing with it like a decent-looking NT would do.

So to all autistic men who don't know about this form yet (they can't see my message), I really don't know how you keep coping with your life without the knowledge of incels.is. Now that I'm registered, browsing and venting here daily feels like an absolute necessity.

(Before getting here, I was a red-pilled loser trying to "self-improve", I guess knowing about black pill put me back in the right way)

This site is autism personified

Even with supportive parents who forced me to do good in school and Disciplined me with Christ, I am still incel and ended up here.
Good point.

I heard mentions of an incel website one day. At first I tried looking for it through Google, but of course Google censored it, then I tried again a few months later and I tried DuckDuckGo instead, which Incel.is popped up.

I would've joined back in May if I tried DuckDuckGo first.

Relatable. I first discovered the BP from a Rehab Room video that popped up in my recommended section. It was such a relief to hear someone relatable say it wasn’t my fault things ended up this way. I too had a long redpill phase that didn’t lead to anything. Feels good to let go of the expectations and just do what I can

I heard mentions of an incel website one day. At first I tried looking for it through Google, but of course Google censored it, then I tried again a few months later and I tried DuckDuckGo instead, which Incel.is popped up.

I would've joined back in May if I tried DuckDuckGo first.
I'm glad you ended up managing to find the forum. Didn't know about DuckDuckgo, is it a search engine that contains censored sites ?

Even with supportive parents who forced me to do good in school and Disciplined me with Christ, I am still incel and ended up here.
Good point.
Your parents were good, but society probably treated you like shit. My mother is good to me, and my dad was good to me before he died, but society treated me like shit, especially my peers in middle school and early high school. Being treated badly by peers in your formative years fucks up your social abilities for life

Your parents were good, but society probably treated you like shit. My mother is good to me, and my dad was good to me before he died, but society treated me like shit, especially my peers in middle school and early high school. Being treated badly by peers in your formative years fucks up your social abilities for life
Yes, I agree. Once you leave your Youth Family's dwelling, you will be forced to live forever in the soyciety that treats you like consumable meat packs everyday.

You're welcome!
Lol. Ever watch Rehab Room? He’s the one that made me realize that it wasn’t my fault and the things that were the most important were out of my control. His video “Lost time is never found again” is a great watch if you haven’t seen it already.

Yes, I agree. Once you leave your Youth Family's dwelling, you will be forced to live forever in the soyciety that treats you like consumable meat packs everyday.
Yep. They are supposed to be the ones you make friends with and have romantic relationships with. If you can’t do that, no point in even moving out of your parents’ house as long as they let you stay. I have no intention of leaving my mother’s house.

Once you leave your Youth Family's dwelling, you will be forced to live forever in the soyciety that treats you like consumable meat packs everyday.
I feel very afraid, I still live in my parents' basement I don't wanna leave it I really don't feel like doing so, I know what's waiting for me on the other side and I also hate radical life changes it will be hard to undergo just thinking about it I get anxious (this must be part of my autism)

The depressing part is that this is arguably our best fate for ugly people like us. In Mexico, you may get killed for being ugly. In many third world countries, you may be discriminated against even if you're white. In countries like Japan and China, you'll be no different than Rasheed who is forced to clean the toilets that fat Chink guy clogged.

Lol. Ever watch Rehab Room? He’s the one that made me realize that it wasn’t my fault and the things that were the most important were out of my control. His video “Lost time is never found again” is a great watch if you haven’t seen it already.
Quite interesting! I didn't know rehab room, I will search for him on YouTube, thank you :yes:

Quite interesting! I didn't know rehab room, I will search for him on YouTube, thank you :yes:
I highly recommend his channel, particularly that video. Also, his old channel called Incel TV got deleted by YouTube, but his old vids have been reuploaded on the bats15 channel if you care to watch any of them

I highly recommend his channel, particularly that video. Also, his old channel called Incel TV got deleted by YouTube, but his old vids have been reuploaded on the bats15 channel if you care to watch any of them
I subscribed and I quickly checked some thumbnails and titles. He seems very invested in the inceldom. Once I got to sleep, I will make time to watch some of them who I found interesting like the one about "islam-maxxing", I'm curious to know what he says about it.

I subscribed and I quickly checked some thumbnails and titles. He seems very invested in the inceldom. Once I got to sleep, I will make time to watch some of them who I found interesting like the one about "islam-maxxing", I'm curious to know what he says about it.
Ok. He is a good youtuber. I'll look through later and maybe recommend you a few other really good videos by him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back