Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum is the closest thing to old internet for me

• Thread starter Better Off Belgrade
  • Start date
Better Off Belgrade

Better Off Belgrade

Officer
★★★★★
Every website I knew and loved in the days of my youth, has either been disbanded or ZOGGed beyond all level of repair.

It goes without saying so I will keep it short, but we all know the internet is a shell of it's former self, of course I use platforms like discord and what not, but there is seldom anywhere else I can bear witness to the level of free speech and unfiltered thought I can find on of this forum.

It's funny ya know. Obviously, this place is closely monitored, and yet it's a sort of last bastion for that old school wild west feel we got when we we're younger, before I was vocal in this community I never chatted with people in countries outside of my own, and now I'm sitting here pondering the fun in drinking a beer with dudes from Egypt, brought together by the little bit of humor we can find in the tragedy of our genetic circumstances.

Last edited:
Yeah I wish we could experience the Internet again, imagine having the Internet access, it was revoked ca. 2015 when the phones came.

Twitter isn't too bad now

Yeah I wish we could experience the Internet again, imagine having the Internet access, it was revoked ca. 2015 when the phones came.
When Trump was president and all that Pizzagate stuff happened or at least got exposed it's like it became 100 times worse.

Twitter isn't too bad now
I was involved in "incel" communities on there for some time, women have too much pull in those and everything on there turned into an e-dating harem.

It's interesting to read old threads in old forums, just a different world

That makes sense

Every website I knew and loved in the days of my youth, has either been disbanded or ZOGGed beyond all level of repair.

It goes without saying so I will keep it short, but we all know the internet is a shell of it's former self, of course I use platforms like discord and what not, but there is seldom anywhere else I can bear witness to the level of free speech and unfiltered thought I can find on of this forum.

It's funny ya know. Obviously, this place is closely monitored, and yet it's a sort of last bastion for that old school wild west feel we got when we we're younger, before I was vocal in this community I never chatted with people in countries outside of my own, and now I'm sitting here pondering the fun in drinking a beer with dudes from Egypt, brought together by the little bit of humor we can find in the tragedy of our genetic circumstances.
The anti-lgbt rule here really has preserved this place. Its the only site you can say whatever you want on (besides shit that will get you arrested), and it hasn’t been taken over by faggots like 4chan did.

This forum is a fed honeypot you idiot.

Because the people here are genuine and not hypocritical (compare to something as bad as reddit users for example). Old internet had freedom of expression, users expressed themselves be it in feelings and humor without care for standards and clout, gave them originality. Incels retain that online and if you notice, most major memes and "things" of internet culture had origins that trace back to incelated communities of outcasts

Chan sites used to be similar before becoming reddit 2.0, especially 4chan

This forum is a fed honeypot you idiot.
Are the watchers based and blackpilled? I bet they know how fucked we are as a soyciety. They can intercept everyone's sex life through texts, dms, and facechat. Only reason they are here is because no one texts or calls us so here they are. Learning how to be blackpilled

Are the watchers based and blackpilled? I bet they know how fucked we are as a soyciety. They can intercept everyone's sex life through texts, dms, and facechat. Only reason they are here is because no one texts or calls us so here they are. Learning how to be blackpilled
The watchers?

FBI just has people that watch. Then there are others that push people to do entrapment shit. Those are more of the field agents that are just looking for something to do out there. So they get dumb hicks all riled up to do some shit like j6

ye lad, im from nam'

Internet is essentially unusable these days. Commercialized to the max and among them many are scams.

Any "controversial" opinions are shadowbanned (gosh I hate this)

The anti-lgbt rule here really has preserved this place. Its the only site you can say whatever you want on (besides shit that will get you arrested), and it hasn’t been taken over by faggots like 4chan did.
Well said. Faggots, normies, and women ruined the Internet.