Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] this forum is so fucking good

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
> I can discuss about the fact that foids deserve rape and to be killed without consequences, of course in Roblox

> I can hate and insults whores all day

> I can vent and be understood

> there aren't sexhavers or foids

> there is free speech

> everyone has based opinions

> I can vent about my problems

> I can lmao when foids are killed or raped in Roblox (I'm not gonna do illegal activities myself by the way)

> I can show my postcount :whitepill:

> I can show how much I'm a genius compared to normies

> I can talk about hentai, 2D girls

good traits of this community:

:yes:there aren't trolls
:yes:there aren't foids, also foid = internet troll
:yes:there aren't sex havers
:yes:there are some very intelligent people, like myself, I'm such a genius, you can't fucking deny it, I'm so special
:yes:there are only ugly males, like myself, I'm so ugly with a worthless small useless tiny dick :feels::feels:
:yes:there aren't braggers, also fakecels should die
:yes:there is @Animecel2D, the most based user of all this beautiful site
:yes:we have the best moderation team and the best admin
:yes:we all have a lot of things to discuss
:yes:we are giga-edgy and giga-based af
:yes:we hate foids so much
:yes:we hate chads
:yes:we hate jews
:yes:we hate disgusting pedos, the scum of the humanity, I hate pedos so much that it's unreal, I'm only sexually attracted to +22 girls
:yes:we all worship 2D girls
:yes:we are ALL giga losers virgins
:yes:we hate faggots
:yes:we hate jews #2

other my based af threads
Screenshot 2022 05 13 16 21 14 09 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

:no:there aren't sex havers
:no:there are only ugly males, like myself, I'm so ugly with a worthless small useless tiny dick :feels::feels:
:no:there aren't braggers, also fakecels should die
rhaast, broly, and all the other average looking fakecels

:no:we all have a lot of things to discuss
yeah, the same topics over and over again :feelshaha::feelshaha: (But the same thing happens in all the other blackpill/incel forums)
:no:we hate disgusting pedos, the scum of the humanity, I hate pedos so much that it's unreal, I'm only sexually attracted to +22 girls
there was a discord server "cunny incels" or something like that
basically it was a server for pedos from this forum worshiping little girls and posting pics of laura b :feelsohh:

IT's funny how these niggers fall for this everytime:feelskek:

This forum is so refreshing. I can just speak my mind freely here without getting banned or ridiculed.

@Diocel @Lookscel @Zettacel @WØLF @shii410 this is what mental illness looks like

@Diocel @Lookscel @Zettacel @WØLF @shii410 this is what mental illness looks like
I'm totally sane, I'm a virgin loser only cuz I'm ugly

No. This forum is detrimental to my mental health. Yet I still crave to be in it. I fucking hate myself, but oh well. What can I do.

Everything OP said is the exact opposite except the @Animecel2D part

Just stay here for a year or so, and it will get boring af.

Believe me, I'd know. Seeing the same, predictable edgy personas (no matter how new they are), same topics being discussed, same arguments over said topic, etc.
true, but I want to discuss only about this all my miserable life

It doesn't matter if you're just sleeping with them.
I still feel like a teenager that's why I demand teenage pussy. But I guess it's easier to be attracted to old whores.

I still feel like a teenager that's why I demand teenage pussy. But I guess it's easier to be attracted to old whores.
I notice this phenomenon among Incels, do you happen to have Autism?

yeah, the same topics over and over again :feelshaha::feelshaha: (But the same thing happens in all the other blackpill/incel forums)

I like to haunt the lounge for this reason. At this age, I've seen pretty much all the topic permutations one could possibly post about blackpill.

Poor nigga doesn't know that it be yo own niggas

Дерьмовый сайт.

Believe me, I'd know. Seeing the same, predictable edgy personas (no matter how new they are), same topics being discussed, same arguments over said topic, etc.
Over for jadedcels.

What forum doesn’t end up like this though? That’s just how they’re designed

What forum doesn’t end up like this though? That’s just how they’re designed
I guess I've only been on this forum for so long I forgot it was the same for others

I guess I've only been on this forum for so long I forgot it was the same for others
I wasn’t implying anything just saying that’s what I’ve seen on a couple other forums. Whenever you check the archives there’s always these legendary posters, epic wars/raids etc then the aforementioned posters get banned either because they’re too wild or because of mods with an agenda. The new posters just stick to forum culture, old guards lose interest/mellow out and the board gets dead

most based thing is that people can shit on whatever they want here without any gay censorship to hold them back

plus normies and soys in general are cringe af, their whole moral virtue signal fag persona has always been just a facade not their actual feelings

Free speech kek
If you deviate from the hive here you get banned
You can't even talk about the agepill anymore because of that chink
It's over

One day you be replying to a niggas post the other day you find out he got a gf, this .is get get tricky
The state of .is circa 2022 in a nutshell

Loli worshipper can get banned :feelsaww: and pedocel hide themselve undergound.:feelsaww:

i agree :yes: this is the only site where i can insult foids without being called mentally ill

other my based af threads
View attachment 613130
:feelshaha: hahahahaha. Me being new here im coming to the conclusions that I too enjoy the fuck out of this place.
I see you've taken pride in your own work here..
I have so much pride over this one re-written song I made . Needs to be spread.

" my incel tears have seen the gluttony of the chadlings at the normie zoo
We've washed ourselves in stacys blood and all the foidgruels too
Were taking down the cuck machine
Simp by simp by simp!
THE INCEL MARCHES ON!!!! "

I want that out there as much as possible.

Someone needed to make an incel anthem and I'm damn proud it could be me.