Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is slowly dying

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I realized I am not tripping and this forum has been dead all day today, when I was a greycel there would be new posts every 5 seconds or 2 minutes but holy fuck its been dead today, have more incels on here been ascending lately or wtf??

Chads.is is currently with their gfs

Definitely not ascending

They been sayin this since I've joined here in 2022

I realized I am not tripping and this forum has been dead all day today, when I was a greycel there would be new posts every 5 seconds or 2 minutes but holy fuck its been dead today, have more incels on here been ascending lately or wtf??
They may have either stop caring about the site or roped

they're all fakecels and sexhaver ascenders

this forum has always been dead since 2022

I love how this post has been made weekly for years "oh a few months ago there were a shit ton of posts" And you go back then and you still see these posts. Being an incel means belonging to a very small minority, not a lot of people are like this so the ammount of incels will never be that large, even with that there is still a lot posted.

You only just noticed jfl, people have been saying that for a few years now, nothing new

I love how this post has been made weekly for years "oh a few months ago there were a shit ton of posts" And you go back then and you still see these posts. Being an incel means belonging to a very small minority, not a lot of people are like this so the ammount of incels will never be that large, even with that there is still a lot posted.
You only just noticed jfl, people have been saying that for a few years now, nothing new

Being an incel means belonging to a very small minority, not a lot of people are like this so the ammount of incels will never be that large, even with that there is still a lot posted.
There's a ton of incels in denial but most people here will ascend by 25 anyway.

It's not different than the last few years tbh

Any user who is not active on the weekends 3 weeks in a row should be banned
Anything that heightens you chances of genuinely ascending should be taken seriously and that means having a friend group of some kind.

Anything that heightens you chances of genuinely ascending should be taken seriously and that means having a friend group of some kind.
Friend group = 2.8% chance of ascension

It's most active during November - December from what I've seen. I don't know why. It's also super active during the summer when teenage fakecels invade.

Friend group = 2.8% chance of ascension
Maybe more for people whose problems stem from their inability to seem neurotypical. Sub-chad cannot get away with basement dwelling.

Everyone’s probably too busy rotting to bother posting, buying their time until they build the courage to rope. That’s the only way we’re getting out of this misery after all. And everything’s been discussed already really.

Everyone’s probably too busy rotting to bother posting, buying their time until they build the courage to rope. That’s the only way we’re getting out of this misery after all. And everything’s been discussed already really.
Nah.
I work fulltime as an electrician, and also workout daily.
When im done with my daily tasks, I am always on .is

Also, I saved up 2 months of Salary, so will buy an extra monitor, so I can both interact with you guys while gaming in the weekends