Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is pretty amazing

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
There’s a reason why most users that quit end up coming back. There’s a reason why fakecels choose to stay her. There’s a reason why other forums are obsessed with this place. This place makes me feel comfortable, I don’t feel alone. Knowing I’m not the only one suffering from this makes me feel a lot better than I would have. Although there are low iq posts, bait posts, stormfrontcels and jbb cucks, Ive learnt that nothing is perfect and whenever there’s good, there’s bad. Even the rules have been set up amazing, all women banned, if ur non incel banned, no homo/trans shit. Just makes the forum so much better. Imagine seeing posts that would say “escape inceldom by turning into a woman”. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I consider you a fakecel because of your race

Feels like home

I consider you a fakecel because of your race
Which continent celebrates blackness? Tell me. Also online dating does equate to real life where I live because most people date through online. How do black guys do there?

Despite it's flaws this place truly is amazing. No women, no fags, no trannies. Don't think there is anything else like it that hasn't been corrupted or shut down.

Which continent celebrates blackness? Tell me. Also online dating does equate to real life where I live because most people date through online. How do black guys do there?
USA probably if you can thugmaxx and Europe.

Europe (Western) and USA celebrate blackness if you niggamaxx yourself into nigga culture and all that. Idk if it works though, you need to have a certain personality type to pull it off.

People will shit on this forum, but they refuse to even begin to notice any good that this place does for people. I've seen it help a lot of people. While sure its not going to be like that for everyone, this place has helped many people regardless of what incel haters want to believe. I for one certainly wouldn't be alive if I hadn't found this place when I did. Perhaps thats why they hate this place? It gives people a cope. They would instead rather us just kill ourselves.

Just BBCmaxx bro

This forum is super addictive, It's just something about seeing your notifications all the time.

People will shit on this forum, but they refuse to even begin to notice any good that this place does for people. I've seen it help a lot of people. While sure its not going to be like that for everyone, this place has helped many people regardless of what incel haters want to believe. I for one certainly wouldn't be alive if I hadn't found this place when I did. Perhaps thats why they hate this place? It gives people a cope. They would instead rather us just kill ourselves.

It is a pretty cool place.

Definitely. Its a nice space to cope with like minded lonely pathetic losers and vent.

If you vent in any other space, the ignorant normies, chads, and stacies will clamp down on you and poke fun at you. The bullied kid that fights back, is unacceptable and must be bullied even harder. Thats how bullying works in schools and into adult life.

Last edited:
I for one certainly wouldn't be alive if I hadn't found this place when I did. Perhaps thats why they hate this place? It gives people a cope.
but that doesn't align with your vodkamaxxing roping strategy based modcel

North America, mang… you have (((mainstream media))) shilling for niggers and boons big time now, Chico

Exactly.
We all spent our lives wondering what went wrong, and thinking that no one would ever feel what we felt for most of our existence.
And then there's this place where we can relate to each other.

Love you my brocels :heart: (in a non-fag way ofc)

Meh theres no memes. Looksmaxx has better shitposting and memes. Also, I remember peak braincels times, this place is nothing compared to that heaven

Last edited:
For all it's faults this really is a unique and special place in an internet becoming increasingly censored and sanitized and cucked and normified each passing day.

There’s a reason why most users that quit end up coming back. There’s a reason why fakecels choose to stay her. There’s a reason why other forums are obsessed with this place. This place makes me feel comfortable, I don’t feel alone. Knowing I’m not the only one suffering from this makes me feel a lot better than I would have. Although there are low iq posts, bait posts, stormfrontcels and jbb cucks, Ive learnt that nothing is perfect and whenever there’s good, there’s bad. Even the rules have been set up amazing, all women banned, if ur non incel banned, no homo/trans shit. Just makes the forum so much better. Imagine seeing posts that would say “escape inceldom by turning into a woman”. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Withouthate was peak , this is mid compared to without hate , I hate the ui of this site but, it’s the only way to keep up with the brocel

Withouthate was peak , this is mid compared to without hate , I hate the ui of this site but, it’s the only way to keep up with the brocel
going on reddit after braincels ban was pointless. Once that place got banned, it was the end for me