Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum is more blue pilled than incel tears BY FAR when it comes to women's looks requirements

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
> do you think 6/10 men can get laid without beta buxxing?
> do you think tall normies can get dates?
> do you think average men have any value at all?
> do you think being NT matters?
(idiotic new label on PUA advice)

if you believe any of this, you're probably retarded.

an average woman on tinder on reddit (who probably looks like dog shit, but whatever) has a 1/6000 match rate for actually going on a date
let alone have sex.

48gy3td7ipa31.png

if you think women will have non-beta bux sex with anyone even close to average, you belong on reddit. actually even average reddit users aren't even that retarded. maybe RSDNation is a better match for you because they believe in PUA like you probably do.

Based

theres also a lot of people here that believe in the wall. Like bro grannies can get on tinder and get chad watch @NeetSupremacist shit

You're telling me tall normies can't get dates?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

an average woman on tinder on reddit (who probably looks like dog shit, but whatever) has a 1/6000 match rate for actually going on a date
let alone have sex.

48gy3td7ipa31.png

if you think women will have non-beta bux sex with anyone even close to average, you belong on reddit. actually even average reddit users aren't even that retarded. maybe RSDNation is a better match for you because they believe in PUA like you probably do.
Based as always bro. Copers calling everyone above a PSL 3 fakecels when sub-7s are getting destroyed by hypergamy. Excluding 6'2''+ tallfags, normies are basically incels in 2019

High IQ like always. “buttt I see average looking guys with gf’s all the time”. JFL. Either they are betabuxxing or you are terrible at rating. I have not seen one single looksmatched couple on campus.

High IQ like always. “buttt I see average looking guys with gf’s all the time”. JFL. Either they are betabuxxing or you are terrible at rating. I have not seen one single looksmatched couple on campus.

i'm struggling just to see non-fat women on campus

i walk through a huge ass campus 2-3x a week to go the basketball gyms, and even then i see hundreds of people pass by every time i play

on a major sports university ... in the athletic section of the university

let alone have sex.

48gy3td7ipa31.png

Thanks for sharing, man. I also wonder how many hours she wasted just by mindlessly swiping on men; those numbers are gargantuan. And only through a 13 month timespan, my god.

While I do desire to be more NT(not for women but for functioning better in life as a whole) I agree with what you are saying. Women don't give a shit about men unless they are attractive. Any examples "disproving" this are just one sided and rigged relationships in favor of the cunt for the most part.

your posts remind me of Lookism.net 2015-early 2016. Extremely blackpilled. The absolute truth. Most people here are coping. Even as a sub 3 I can say that being sub 8 is a crippling disability in and of itself. However I do think 7/10 is sufficient even in today's society

All the NT / JBW / BBC / Big Dick, / Face> height / etc. coping needs to be flushed forever. FACE/HEIGHT/FRAME, you need it all. FHF determines every millisecond of your life

Was just arguing with a guy with 14k posts on here, he unironically thinks average men arent incel in the west. @StaroRavager

Last edited:
> do you think being NT matters? (idiotic new label on PUA advice)
Lookismers invented that meme, they are legit absolutely deluded. Funny, since lookism used to be a flagship of blackpill in 2016-2017.

let alone have sex.

48gy3td7ipa31.png

Does betabuxxing apply to teenagers/ college students? Because there are plenty of looksmatched couples that age.

Low IQ sperg cope. I know it makes you guys feel better to think that everyone else has it as bad as we do but it is just another way in which this place is fast becoming a coping echo chamber, more and more detached from the outside world. It is frustrating to see ‘blackpilled’ incels devolve into IT-tier levels of coping.

I'm not sure if

a) This is true but I'm coping

b) This is a belief that only develops after being in an echo chamber for a while

Last edited:
The forum quality is dropping because of retard posts like this made by people who think they are high IQ.
"tall normies can't get dates"
"Saying NT matters is the same as PUA"

Seriously, that's just retardation.

You think normies can get anything from tinder?

Oh wait, let me guess. Tinder is not real?

The fuck you mean by tinder "isn't real?" Of course it's real, and it's insane. Tinder is regular dating with hypergamy turned up to 11.

If you think Tinder hypergamy and real world hypergamy are equal... You're just objectively delusional. Tinder hypergamy is a sign of how bad things have gotten and is a gaze into the future abyss but the dating market at large hasn't reached that point yet.

All you need to disprove yourself is literally spend 30 minutes in any public place.

and how does a normie meet girls outside of tinder?

give us the steps required

and how does a normie meet girls outside of tinder?

give us the steps required
Social circle, I guess. Although I dont live in west, I witnessed countless of times that being NT matters.

Low IQ sperg cope. I know it makes you guys feel better to think that everyone else has it as bad as we do but it is just another way in which this place is fast becoming a coping echo chamber, more and more detached from the outside world. It is frustrating to see ‘blackpilled’ incels devolve into IT-tier levels of coping.
It’s only going to get worse

almost half of the women wanted to date only men that were taller than they were. The second part of the study was an online survey at the two universities where the study was taking place. In this portion of the study, 37% of men that participated wanted to date only women shorter than they are, a significant increase from the previous study. There was also an increase in women who wanted to date only men taller than they are, going from 48.9% in the first part to 55% in the second trial

just be the one in 6000 bro theory.

the
internet
was
a
mistake

tbh i think the last number is faked. 5 dates is way too low out of her 453 convos. that's only 1.1%, the lowest percentage of this whole diagram.
she probably didn't include her ons and fuck buddies, to not seem like a whore.

Last edited:
Work, school, public events, concerts, or, if you're Chad, the girls will approach you themselves.

Why are you asking me this?

Social circle, I guess. Although I dont live in west, I witnessed countless of times that being NT matters.

because you're full of shit

you can't list one single step

at least PUA, in all of its retardation at least had some plausible theories and advice

Wot iz yous bangin about. can yous gimmie some examples

This foid has actually much lower standards in tinder than your average one, as she had swiped right more than any 10th guy initially. A 3rd of those right swipes didn't produce a match which is interesting considering most guys swipe pretty much every foid right so my guess is she is really low tier foid.

because you're full of shit

you can't list one single step

at least PUA, in all of its retardation at least had some plausible theories and advice
Men usualy make some stupid jokes and girls laugh at it, then they talk for a bit and then they exchange contacts. But you can clearly see that woman is interested at the beggining. Here I am talking about teenagers and people in their early twenties, I dont know about 30+ people since I dont interact with them

believing that 6/10 cant get casual sex is like believing that the holocaust didnt happen

Don't worry, there are many people on here who believe the second also.

believing that 6/10 cant get casual sex is like believing that the holocaust didnt happen

The real blackpill is accepting that only the really ugly/ socially retarded guys like us are incels. Things haven't gotten to the point where only Chad gets sex *yet*.
Most couples I see are still looksmatched.

there's pretty much no way out left for men that are over 21 or so and aren't already very sexy or in a committed relationship.

not social circle maxxing, not anything

i befriended tall gymbros who theoretically could go approach or "friendmaxx" -- they all stick to talking to women from their college days

it's over

IT are truecels in denial.

There's plenty of normies in college who get dates and sex. They just get it far less often than chads and chadlites. And usually the chick was drunk and/or doesn't want to see them again.

All they get is crumbs unless they're lucky. But they still get something.

Lol normies get sex atleast once a year. We are here because were uglier than normies

Lol normies get sex atleast once a year. We are here because were uglier than normies
This.I see quite a lot of people getting girlfriends and sex from social events(parties and such),but of course you have to be NT in the first place to get there.Even a guy I know,who's 5'7 5/10 got laid twice in a year through social circle

Reminder that autistic chad still gets women after him

NT don't mean shit, it's all about looks.

For average men it matters a lot, for chads and truecels not

Cope tbh, normies aren't sex starved like we are.

Reminder that autistic chad still gets women after him

NT don't mean shit, it's all about looks.

This is also cope, just because foids will overlook a flaw in a guy with high tier looks doesn't mean it isn't a factor for a man with lower tier looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back