Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum is like a Canadian hospital

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Everyone keeps telling you to kill yourself.

I'm here to get help, to hang out with brocels, but people keep telling me to kys. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

i wont tell you to kys brocel :feelsaww:

Yeah, and free healthcare too. Funded by the "Canadian" public.

We are all suicidal kids telling other suicidal kids that suicide isn't the answer.
But there are othER ways (in minecraft).

@Copexodius Maximus

Seems you you have a hate love relationship with Canada jfl. You pretend to hate it so much, but secretly wish you were here.
Yeah, but is that music what the inside of a "Canadian" hospital feels like?

Yeah, but is that music what the inside of a "Canadian" hospital feels like?
Idek how to reply to that jfl.
Depends what you are there for.
If it’s just getting some documents, then maybe. But if it’s visiting a dying friend or relative, then no.

That’s a good one. The prevalence of assisted suicide in the West is the thing of dystopian novels

Reminds me of late 2000s/early 2010s "Canada", tbh.
Jfl, you should come with some friends to America one day and visit (if you have any friends). I heard Americans love doing that.

Jfl, you should come with some friends to America one day and visit (if you have any friends). I heard Americans love doing that.
Yes, it's all just America for us lol. "Canadians" love crossing over to the Freedom side tho.

On a second thought, I got a friend who goes to uni and Buffalo.

Yes, it's all just America for us lol. "Canadians" love crossing over to the Freedom side tho.

On a second thought, I got a friend who goes to uni and Buffalo.
You should call him up and go on a road trip.

Everyone keeps telling you to kill yourself.

I'm here to get help, to hang out with brocels, but people keep telling me to kys. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
CUMSKINS NEED TO GET GENOCIDED FUCK ALL THOSE SNOWROACH PIGSKINS AND FUCK CUCKNADA

One day I will visit and give homage to your new king His Majesty Charles III.
I think after Elizabeth, the monarchy is pretty much going to die now.

I think after Elizabeth, the monarchy is pretty much going to die now.
"Canada" will still want to keep its legacy British Empire ties in order to maintain their separation from the U.S.

"Canada" will still want to keep its legacy British Empire ties in order to maintain their separation from the U.S.
Doubt it. Many commonwealth nations don’t have anglo monarchy as head of state, but still part of the commonwealth.

Doubt it. Many commonwealth nations don’t have anglo monarchy as head of state, but still part of the commonwealth.
Cope.

The U.S. isn't even part of the Commonwealth and will never join and we're doing fine, after the Queen's death the Commonwealth is gonna go away with her too.

kys is the ultimate conclusion. rest are copes. you have been rejected through natural selection process.

Cope.

The U.S. isn't even part of the Commonwealth and will never join and we're doing fine, after the Queen's death the Commonwealth is gonna go away with her too.
It should

Nah, we're doing fine without the Brits. Hell, we're doing better than "Canada", the UK and the entire Commonwealth combined. And CANZUK is just a cope.
I meant the commonwealth should end. With Elizabeth gone, no one respects the family anymore.

I meant the commonwealth should end. With Elizabeth gone, no one respects the family anymore.
Facts, but that also means that "Canada" will no longer have those British ties that differentiated it from the U.S. In other words, it might as well just join the U.S. if it's no longer a British colony.

Facts, but that also means that "Canada" will no longer have those British ties that differentiated it from the U.S. In other words, it might as well just join the U.S. if it's no longer a British colony.
Cope, it stopped being a British colony long ago.

Cope, it stopped being a British colony long ago.
It still is if it still has the monarchy and part of the Commonwealth. The "Canadian" identity is still tied to the greater identity of the British Empire and Commonwealth and without it they will have no other excuse to make themselves different from Americans.

It still is if it still has the monarchy and part of the Commonwealth. The "Canadian" identity is still tied to the greater identity of the British Empire and Commonwealth and without it they will have no other excuse to make themselves different from Americans.
America is also a remnant of the British Empire.

America is also a remnant of the British Empire.
But we fought for independence and we're not part of the Commonwealth. We are a presidential republic and not a parliamentary monarchy like most other Commonwealth countries. And we are not cucks for keeping the British royals.

But we fought for independence and we're not part of the Commonwealth. We are a presidential republic and not a parliamentary monarchy like most other Commonwealth countries. And we are not cucks for keeping the British royals.
You are cucks for worshipping your pedophile politicians. Even though are a constitutional monarchy, we worship our monarch and politicians far less than American worship theirs.

You are cucks for worshipping your pedophile politicians. Even though are a constitutional monarchy, we worship our monarch and politicians far less than American worship theirs.
Many of the royals and MPs are pedophile politicians, starting with Prince Andrew and the cucks in Ottawa jfl.

Many of the royals and MPs are pedophile politicians, starting with Prince Andrew and the cucks in Ottawa jfl.
No doubt, just like your American politicians. But the difference is you guys are obsessed with politics and worship your politicians there. Meanwhile in Canada people barely pay attention to that stuff.

No doubt, just like your American politicians. But the difference is you guys are obsessed with politics and worship your politicians there. Meanwhile in Canada people barely pay attention to that stuff.
And "Canada" is obsessed about trying to be different from us, along with keeping the French faggots in Cuckbec happy, promoting "diversity" at the expense of white Anglos (no latinas tho), apologizing for the residential schools, calling trannies by their proper pronoun and Degrassi.

And "Canada" is obsessed about trying to be different from us, along with keeping the French faggots in Cuckbec happy, promoting "diversity" at the expense of white Anglos (no latinas tho), apologizing for the residential schools, calling trannies by their proper pronoun and Degrassi.
All that leftist garbage originates in America usually, so even though we try to be different we take everything from you guys and go extreme. Only the government here cares about keeping french happy, apologizing about residential school, diversity, and tranny worship.

Idk about Degrassi

All that leftist garbage originates in America usually, so even though we try to be different we take everything from you guys and go extreme. Only the government here cares about keeping french happy, apologizing about residential school, diversity, and tranny worship.

Idk about Degrassi
Whatever leftist woke shit that comes out of here gets cranked up to 11 in "Canada". Again, they want to make themselves different by taking and then outdoing what we already do, to make themselves seem more "progressive" than the backward rednecks down south.

Canada is truly a dystopian soy hellhole. If some doctor actually tried to convince me to kms bc of depression I would move to USA. This shit is too evil.