Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is getting really boring

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Almost like a reddit page sometimes. What happened?

Be the change you wish to see in the world

It is quite boring.

I mean yeah, "Today I didn't get laid"

"I didn't get laid either"

There's not gonna be much riveting entertainment here

I mean yeah, "Today I didn't get laid"

"I didn't get laid either"

There's not gonna be much riveting entertainment here
lounge is better

I don't know. I think it has always been like this.

nuke a discord server you hate

TikTok would be a bitter fit for your types.

The black pill has already been fleshed out. So until the sexual marketplace evolves into something even more dystopic, there isn't really anything new to add.

My posts are always good maybe give them a read?

Almost like a reddit page sometimes. What happened?
This week has been slow for some reason. Maybe the muslimcels are staying off the forum due to Ramadan, and some of my fellow Christcels are staying off the forum due to Holy Week/Easter?

It's nice to be able to relate to people but the posts are all water.

It's been dull for years now

I swear I see this kind of thread every week if not every day for a very long time now :feelshaha:

It's almost always the same topics. Not a surprise though

This week has been slow for some reason. Maybe the muslimcels are staying off the forum due to Ramadan, and some of my fellow Christcels are staying off the forum due to Holy Week/Easter?
I am a Christian and I'm still here!

its because you block high IQ fishpiller

Yeah I feel that way too. Pretty much the same post but I mean there isn't really much things you can post that hasn't already been posted. I try to ask interesting (or at least what I think are interesting questions) here sometimes to make this site a bit more interesting

> This forum is getting really boring

Maybe we could install a moon bounce

Maybe we are all just on the same page, and there just isn't anything new to say.

I honestly wonder if that might have happened with feminism as well. The feminist blog Jezebel was shut down last fall, but then revived and it is now on life support. I wonder if feminism just has already said it all, and is also the victim of their own success. Now, everyone knows about street harassment and female negative body image. And negative body image is less of an issue now as people are much more accepting of fat ugly women.

People who have like 10,000 posts surprise me. Thousands of those posts must be essentially identical.