Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum is fucking dead. I wanna go back to my old self. Y'all ready for drama?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Y'all shut up ban me you fuck fuck.

I'll probably go back to being the fucking spineless idiot I was before. Good lord I was offended by everything, and literally everything. Looking back I don't see one single thing I really liked.

At times I'm like I've got to leave this forum I've seen enough

The guy I was was way more optimistic and a fucking good person I'm a fucking worm now I realise that, it fucking hit me.

For three or four fucking days I haven't worked out once.

Day by day I'm becoming the literal spineless like actual spineless bending over writing fucked up shit on here, it's kinda weird.

Okay I'll just idk what to say, thank you for existing all of you.

Ok GrAY :feelshaha:

You OD on hopelessness.

20220701 030628

@Sneir kek

You OD on hopelessness.
I mean I love it if people see me that way. But for today I don't know what's exactly wrong with me, I'm not feeling the usual in my body like I used to.

JoinedJun 30, 2022

First

Y'all shut up ban me you fuck fuck.

I'll probably go back to being the fucking spineless idiot I was before. Good lord I was offended by everything, and literally everything. Looking back I don't see one single thing I really liked.

At times I'm like I've got to leave this forum I've seen enough

The guy I was was way more optimistic and a fucking good person I'm a fucking worm now I realise that, it fucking hit me.

For three or four fucking days I haven't worked out once.

Day by day I'm becoming the literal spineless like actual spineless bending over writing fucked up shit on here, it's kinda weird.

Okay I'll just idk what to say, thank you for existing all of you.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck worm fuck fuck spineless fuck fuck fuck actual spineless like literal spineless fuck fuck fuck I'm offended fuck fuck fuck fuck no work fuck fuck fuck ban me fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Respect your elders. Put some more weight in your words when you curse.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck worm fuck fuck spineless fuck fuck fuck actual spineless like literal spineless fuck fuck fuck I'm offended fuck fuck fuck fuck no work fuck fuck fuck ban me fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Respect your elders. Put some more weight in your words when you curse.
fuck.... off :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: