Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum is filled to the brim with brain rot

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

i can't control all this rage that's inside me
-
The only viable activity nowadays here is shitposting and schizoposting (hello @Sneir). This shit creates cerebral decomposition. Honestly, you are better off using drugs than sifting through schizomaxxers' excrements. After all, you will get some new exciting experience at the very least.
I am not implying that this activity is devoid of amusement. Hovewer, the negative side is dreadful, which is slow transformation of this forum into psych ward.
To all the fellowcels trying to cover the scientific blackpill (which has been covered extensively and there is barely any new and interesting research coming out) and to have a thoughtful discussion, i feel greatly sorry for you, as it is another anguish on top of the circumstantial solitude

. Honestly, you are better off using drugs than sifting through schizomaxxers' excrements. After all, you will get some new exciting experience at the very least.
alert dopamine is my drug

sadly there is no other place for us incels except for obscure discord servers. It never even began for outcastedcels

Being Social outcast has negative effect. "Shock"

bruh can't access, but i'll trust you on this one
search up my posts like this:

Just ignore the schizos either mentally or with the "ignore" option theory. :ping:

Amen.
Make me mod and I'll purge this place from all the low IQ shitposting and schizoposting scum.

The only viable activity nowadays here is shitposting and schizoposting (hello @Sneir). This shit creates cerebral decomposition. Honestly, you are better off using drugs than sifting through schizomaxxers' excrements. After all, you will get some new exciting experience at the very least.
I am not implying that this activity is devoid of amusement. Hovewer, the negative side is dreadful, which is slow transformation of this forum into psych ward.
To all the fellowcels trying to cover the scientific blackpill (which has been covered extensively and there is barely any new and interesting research coming out) and to have a thoughtful discussion, i feel greatly sorry for you, as it is another anguish on top of the circumstantial solitude
Ok GrAY

Yes, I agree. This forum is full of degeneracy.