Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is cucked [HUGE]

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
There are multiple foid only forums on the Internet (lolcow farm is the biggest) and, guess what, foids use EXCLUSIVELY insulting words like "moid" to describe men (yes, they don't actually use the word "man").
Now, compare this to men only forums like dot is or dot org. In the case of dot is we are being fucking GENOCIDED (!) by foids and YET the MAJORITY of users here use subhuman cuck language such as "w_man", "fe_ale", "g_rl" and so on. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't permaban users who use any of these words because, they are in fact, foid worshipping.

b
There are multiple foid only forums on the Internet (lolcow farm is the biggest) and, guess what, foids use EXCLUSIVELY insulting words like "moid" to describe men (yes, they don't actually use the word "man").
Now, compare this to men only forums like dot is or dot org. In the case of dot is we are being fucking GENOCIDED (!) by foids and YET the MAJORITY of users here use subhuman cuck language such as "w_man", "fe_ale", "g_rl" and so on. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't permaban users who use any of these words because, they are in fact, foid worshipping.
ased

Maxresdefault 1

Gokuro is back :lul:

It's a bit more complicated than that. Here is how I usually use the terminology:

women: when I talk in genera about women, and the focus of my argument is something different
females: when I talk neutrally about women, usually in a sexual context
foids: when I talk negatively about women and they are the focus of my argument
toilets/holes: when I am very angry and I'm talking about a particularly egregious foid

No biggie. They're stealing our slang, just like how FONGOLOIDS steal everything! We should give them no attention.

Those sites are dead or infiltrated by troons/male larpers.

Im sorry but thats so sjw like to get offended when things are called by their real names. It would be cucked if we called them ladies or similar.
It's a bit more complicated than that. Here is how I usually use the terminology:

women: when I talk in genera about women, and the focus of my argument is something different
females: when I talk neutrally about women, usually in a sexual context
foids: when I talk negatively about women and they are the focus of my argument
toilets/holes: when I am very angry and I'm talking about a particularly egregious foid
Makes sense.

ay yuuse da english tung huwever da fack i want ya cunt

t. retarded low effort troll/spammer

Chronically online shut-in problems.
Their whole world revolves around internet bubbles.

Go outside OP, touch grass and realize it's totally fine to use the words woman and man.

>No argument
DONEAROOOOOO.
No need to argue it is incredibly obvious that most users here use the word foid over more standard terms and that you are some 80 IQ 12 year old troll

>No argument
DONEAROOOOOO.
/dbs/ is full of low IQ spics like every Dragon Ball community/group.
You're lucky he didn't discard what you said just for that alone.

I only use "foid", "whore", "slut", "toilet", "cunt" etc.
And that's just what I'm using in English. Auf Deutsch fällt mir da noch erheblich mehr ein, da kennt meine Kreativität keine Grenzen.