Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This forum is allowed because it's an anti-incel project

Fat Link personally gets $15000 deposited into his account every time a thread here is screenshotted and put onto IT. :feelsaww:

i knew it was run by the CIA

Nah not their purview. I'd say maybe by some gov affiliated research org or institution. The post 2016-Trump victory zeitgeist is 100% that a site like this would have a very difficult time remaining on the clearnet if not tolerated by They & Them for monitoring purposes. The "free internet" is over. Now it's the internet as Cable television -- there's the Amazon channel, the Facebook channel, the Twitter channel etc and censorship of search engines. For example, when you looked up the term "Jew" on google for many years before 2015 the first result would often be an anti-semitic website based on the logic of google's search algorithym. That "libertarian" logic is now defunct. GamerGate/Trump/the Dissident Right has made neoliberals turn hard against the web as it was before.

Nah not their purview. I'd say maybe by some gov affiliated research org or institution.
could be the case alot of people here fail to see why incels/vrigin man with no family and no purpose are a threat for society. I see too many "we are seen as terrorist threads" lol no shit we are literally perfect recruits for any millitary/terror/mafia organization since we lack purpose and feel neglected in our manhood due to no approval by women but if we would join any of these said organization we would get approval from men which arguabley used to have higher value (back in time). We dont fit in this peaceful timeline right now people likes us used to be like mercenaries that looted and raped villages ugly wolf/ hyena pack "weak alone strong in a group" type behaviour but we dont have a group right now. I remember a study saying something about if males cant beat the competition for a female they tend to get more violent so they can fix through alpha behaviour their lack of appearance (or something in this direction but i think most people here get where this is going ) it kinda makes sense, i think i heard this one in a Chris Williamson video. Thats my observation. If this is a good thing or bad thing is another discussion but being a good little cuck locked inside home 24/7 is literally what the government wants from us.

BTW i love the government and i love playing gta 5 and minecraft everday, btw this is just random opinion of mine i actually love society, btw i dont hate females i am bluepilled incel and respect them SO MUCH they do so MUCH for society, females deserve the world bTW. PLS lets give females 1 minute of respect everyday to better this world. FBI best org in this world if i had a chance i would want be a FBI agent :))) <3