Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum is all i have

Puppeter

Puppeter

Army group vistula
★★★★★
Idk about yall but im pretty sure im gonna dedicate my life to this forum
There is nothing in this sentient life that brings joy or purpose
Would be fun if there was a universty created by us and we as proffesors help other people from foids

Same, I have no reason to live. I’ll be here so long that I’ll become a rainbowcel. I’ll be here until I’m ready to kill myself.

Same, I have no reason to live. I’ll be here so long that I’ll become a rainbowcel. I’ll be here until I’m ready to kill myself.
This is what we live for :feelzez::feelsLSD:

Over for you, over for us all. :fuk:

Idk about yall but im pretty sure im gonna dedicate my life to this forum
There is nothing in this sentient life that brings joy or purpose
Would be fun if there was a universty created by us and we as proffesors help other people from foids
how old are you?

faggot

@BlackPilledNeet What do you think about this anime faggot (OP)
not surprised at all

most members here have that shit

So? It was hard to find a place where i can speak freely
They do that alot but for a good reason as most end up as bluepilled faggots who cannot accept the truth of the universe and multiverses which is everything is our enemy.

They do that alot but for a good reason as most end up as bluepilled faggots who cannot accept the truth of the universe and multiverses which is everything is our enemy.
It had a good side indeed and for the best
I love it that mods can actually ban alts and can't register twice

This forum is full of brown people which sucks
I wish there was an incel forum for whites only

I regret the days that I can’t go on here because I’m busy:fuk:

This forum is full of brown people which sucks
I wish there was an incel forum for whites only
/pol/ exists :feelsjuice:[UWSL] although that might be overtaken too now who knows[/UWSL]

/pol/ exists :feelsjuice:[UWSL] although that might be overtaken too now who knows[/UWSL]
/pol/ is full of normies with wives and girlfriends
also full of mentally ill schizo religious americans
I still browse it though lol

Same here.

The Normie world is exhausting and this is the only place where i "meet" people i can relate to.

Everyone outside is so normal. If i ever told one of them about my problems, they would give me a "flouride stare" and act like i said some really weird shit.

But here. Just reading some threads and comments makes me know i am not the only suffering and going through this shit.

I don't think this forum is worth dedicating your life to, as much as I enjoyed it.

Same here.

The Normie world is exhausting and this is the only place where i "meet" people i can relate to.

Everyone outside is so normal. If i ever told one of them about my problems, they would give me a "flouride stare" and act like i said some really weird shit.

But here. Just reading some threads and comments makes me know i am not the only suffering and going through this shit.
Definitely feels like home

Yes, this is where I do the most socializing outside of school and work. I have no friends. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

Same. no one cares about me