Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is addicting

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

5'6 autist
Pretty much anytime I'm not either working or sleeping I'm browsing on here. There's tons of games and shows that I've been meaning to watch but I get distracted and end up rotting on here for hours. I honestly might have to set a time limit on how long I can spend on here a day soon if I want to get anything else done.

Ask mods for a temp ban until the addiction wears off, that's what I do.

An healthier alternative than booze or drugs

Yes, it is addictive. I am addicted, hence why I have such a high post count for my join date

Yes, it is addictive. I am addicted, hence why I have such a high post count for my join date
Did you do any or much sewer posting? That's where most recent users with high post counts get it from

honestly same

Did you do any or much sewer posting? That's where most recent users with high post counts get it from
I did very little sewer posting. Probably 500 or less of my posts are sewers posts.

This forum is my only outlet for social connection

i like this forum a lot too it's a good cope and you can speak how you like, no censorship, insanely rare now a days

i suppose their is censorship of pro LGBT shit, but with how hard it's being enforced as a norm everywhere else i am happy about that.

feels like a breath of fresh air here. almost like the internet in 2010.

i still vanish here for months at a time when i get really down

Most of my sewer posts are about me and my outhouse! Lol!
Nice. Outhouses are based! There is one in the middle of a farmer’s field near our cabin.

This forum is the last place where I can connect with other people. All other places have been ruined by normies and troons.