Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this forum is a mental asylum and a circus combined

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Shitposts. Infighting. Mental Masturbation.

all by a bunch of ugly fucks who are mentally crippled by lonely teen years

yet we have all these bluepillers hyperanalyzing us from the outside, when all we do is vent and cope.

inspired by this post:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?

I have opened up on this forum more than to anyone ever irl and I have only been here for 2 months lol, ngl it's a super comfy place

bluepillers hyperanalyzing us
These people do it because their lifes are pathetic and they need to feel superior to someone else.
Why do they do that? Because wether they accept it or not they also have been mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Ppl probably get a massive ego boost from reading my bullying story threads and my venting threads and my getting laughed at in public threads

the pain is so much to bear

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too many high IQ posters got banned.

$10 for adults

$7 for children and seniors

Welcome welcome

the world is a circus and its inhabitants are the clowns

yeah yeah incels.co bad

gotta agree but I have nowhere else to go

They banned my home so this is my home now. Cant complain when it's all i have anymore :feelsbadman::feelscry:

My original home shortcells got banned so this is my new home
They banned my home so this is my home now. Cant complain when it's all i have anymore :feelsbadman::feelscry:

yeah, isn't this amazing?

@Leucosticte
@Ledgemund
@Fontaine
@Blackpill101
@wizardcel

Just from the top of my head.
leucosticte is based but he's a literal pedo. idk that makes us look giga bad. i mean, we already do look bad, but literal pedophiles are like uber bad

fontaine was not blackpilled stop it. he claims you need to just be nt and 3+. he literally claimed a 3/10 has to just be nt.

even 4s struggle hardcore.

Lol you've made like 6 posts insulting us, chill before we rise up and take your transcended ass down

ok fakecel mogger

leucosticte is based but he's a literal pedo. idk that makes us look giga bad. i mean, we already do look bad, but literal pedophiles are like uber bad
I personally don't care a lot about catering to people for the sake of our public image. Most people already hate incels and would hate us no matter what (even without the attacks like ER and Minassian).

Ugly low status males standing up and openly talking about uncomfortable truths and societal injustices is not something most people really appreciate. It messes up with the stability of the status quo and exposes many people as hypocrites. The real problem are the things he talks about causing deplatforming and legal repercussions. He goes too far, into the realm of planning and providing tutorial for crimes. Though I don't think he'd actually do the things he talks about and can't bring myself to hate pedos who never actually hurt any child, even if I tried.

I don't know, I really like Nathan, as much as my circumspection has driven us apart. He's extremely high verbal IQ and a very interesting person. He stands for what he believes bluntly and actually makes good points, as much as I'm far from agreeding with everything he says. But I'm sure something is lacking in his brain in order for him to say and write the things he does so nonchalantly and publicly. I miss the simpler days in which he was just @Leucosticte here. Sad to think those days will never come back.

fontaine was not blackpilled stop it. he claims you need to just be nt and 3+. he literally claimed a 3/10 has to just be nt.

even 4s struggle hardcore.
@Fontaine was one of the few guys who could disagree with core blackpill beliefs 90%+ of the people here hold but actually do it in a high IQ manner and generate a good, high IQ, civil, healthy discussion. I'd ban all current moralfags and agecucks we have here nowadays to get him back. But I've talked to him some time after his ban and he seems to not be interested in being here anymore anyway.

Last edited:
@Fontaine was one of the few guys who could disagree with core blackpill beliefs 90%+ of the people here hold but actually do it in a high IQ manner and generate a good, high IQ, healthy discussion. I'd ban all current moralfags and agecucks we have here nowadays to get him back. But I've talked to him some time after his ban and he seems to not be interested in being here anymore anyway.
but you do agree that 3/10 isn't enough and 4s struggle hardcore correct?

It messes up with the stability of the status quo
yeah elab on this. i understand your point i just want a few more details so i can better and more fully understand it

And you giga-max posting... No better than the people you are accusing.
i'm not saying i'm better than the users here. i have my own mental problems too

yeah elab on this. i understand your point i just want a few more details so i can better and more fully understand it
Incels basically show the world that all those left-wing SJW movements in favor of minorities are arbitrary ideological bullshit. We prove that groups like women and homosexuals are not nearly as oppressed in the west as some other groups, including something as simple as ugly men.

yet we have all these bluepillers hyperanalyzing us from the outside, when all we do is vent and cope.

inspired by this post:

I personally don't care a lot about catering to people for the sake of our public image. Most people already hate incels and would hate us no matter what (even without the attacks like ER and Minassian).

Ugly low status males standing up and openly talking about uncomfortable truths and societal injustices is not something most people really appreciate. It messes up with the stability of the status quo and exposes many people as hypocrites. The real problem are the things he talks about causing deplatforming and legal repercussions. He goes too far, into the realm of planning and providing tutorial for crimes. Though I don't think he'd actually do the things he talks about and can't bring myself to hate pedos who never actually hurt any child, even if I tried.

I don't know, I really like Nathan, as much as my circumspection has driven us apart. He's extremely high verbal IQ and a very interesting person. He stands for what he believes bluntly and actually makes good points, as much as I'm far from agreeding with everything he says. But I'm sure something is lacking in his brain in order for him to say and write the things he does so nonchalantly and publicly. I miss the simpler days in which he was just @Leucosticte here. Sad to think those days will never come back.

@Fontaine was one of the few guys who could disagree with core blackpill beliefs 90%+ of the people here hold but actually do it in a high IQ manner and generate a good, high IQ, civil, healthy discussion. I'd ban all current moralfags and agecucks we have here nowadays to get him back. But I've talked to him some time after his ban and he seems to not be interested in being here anymore anyway.

this forum is maybe a 2/10 on the toxic scale

dota/league is 6/10

twitter is 9.5/10

any forum with a lot of foids as posters will be exponentially more volatile than this place, lol

But Doctor!
I AM PAGLIACCI!

inspired by this post:
And you are giga-max posting in vast majority senseless or about nothing... No better than the people you are accusing.

I wouldn't be here if not for braincels ban
My accounts also kept getting permabanned for violent content and hate speech so even if shortcells survived I would have came here anyways

dota/league is 6/10

twitter is 9.5/10

any forum with a lot of foids as posters will be exponentially more volatile than this place, lol
I'm going to have to agree with mylifeistrash.

This forum is tame compared to some sites/spaces I've been in, albeit it isn't exactly normie-friendly either.

dota/league is 6/10

twitter is 9.5/10

I agree. I see people talking about how toxic this place is, they have no idea how worse it gets. I come from 55chan, that place is at least 5 times more toxic than here. People ban you for any petty reason (for a comparison, in my 2 years and two months here, I received one 30% warning and three verbal warnings; in my years there, I received like 40 bans), flamewars all the fucking time, replies like "fuck you, it's your problem" all the time, etc.

Last edited:
I agree. I see people talking about how toxic this place is, they have no idea how worse it gets. I come from 55chan, that place is at least 5 times more toxic than here.
i never went to 4chan. i always heard bad things about that place.

I miss the BRchan days. BR imageboards always followed a cicle, mainly around BRchan and 55chan, each being the main one for a couple of years and then the other. But now BRchan is dead and 55's reign is going for way too long. That place is just stale, but it's sad because people hang out there anyway because of the movement.

I miss the BRchan days. BR imageboards always followed a cicle, mainly around BRchan and 55chan, each being the main one for a couple of years and then the other. But now BRchan is dead and 55's reign is going for way too long. That place is just stale, but it's sad because people hang out there anyway because of the movement.
"movement"?

I agree. I see people talking about how toxic this place is, they have no idea how worse it gets. I come from 55chan, that place is at least 5 times more toxic than here. People ban you for any petty reason (for a comparison, in my 2 years and two months here, I received one 30% warning and three verbal warnings; in my years there, I received like 40 bans), flamewars all the fucking time, replies like "fuck you, it's your problem" all the time, etc.

go check out a female only sub like twoxchromesomes

they spend all their energy on infighting and arguing. civil war nearly everyday

dota/league is 6/10

twitter is 9.5/10

I'm going to have to agree with mylifeistrash.

This forum is tame compared to some sites/spaces I've been in, albeit it isn't exactly normie-friendly either.
yeah, this forum is unironically the friendliest place online imho
of course there are occasional arguments, but everything is like a friendly banter at worst
you may say le wholesome big-chungus baby-yoda subreddits are friendlier, but not only they really aren't, but also you don't have to hide your emotions or expect a ban for petty shit here
Ah, I guess that word can't be used in that context in English. I mean, lots of people posting instead of an empty forum with barely any post.
I think you call it "traffic" in English, but I'd prolly make the same mistake (we call it "ruch" = movement in Polish too)

ElementaryMasculineIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif