Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is a good way to advance your English into the next level

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
(srs), so many high IQ posters using rarely used words. I downloaded grammarly app and it helps :feelsohh::feelsohh: tfw slav. When I grow up I want to be this high IQ old Russian guy living in the west if I won't die young.

You already are a high IQ Russian :heart::heart::heart:

You already are a high IQ Russian :heart::heart::heart:
I think I am medium IQ tbhtbh first of all i am not low IQ because it requires some self awareness to acknowledge your subhumanity, that also means nobody is low IQ on this forum except @catfishman23 tbhtbh and I am not high IQ because I am a loser, if I was high IQ I would be earning money online. Tbhtbh ngl, luv u 2 btw

Same, if I didn't have Grammarly it would be over for me, everyone would think I'm low IQ.

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to browse incels.is. Well, except for @catfishman23. We trained him wrong as a joke.

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to browse incels.is. Well, except for @catfishman23. We trained him wrong as a joke.
Poor @catfishman23, did you change his diapers yet?

I find this post ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back