Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum has unironically made me less racist.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
growing up, my dad was racist as fuck. he was a big sports fan and he never stopped complaining about how nigger nba players and nfl players are stupid. he hated them so much. i could show you ENDLESS stuff he has mentioned:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsXtGKbwRI8

and then there's the stupid "rooney rule

@PPEcel @Colvin76 @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @Subhuman Currycel @Sparrow's Song @FullTimeLoser @TigerFestival @Edmund_Kemper @starcrapoo

im drunk but please tag other based ethnicels.

@curryZoomercoomer @DirtyCurryCell

Inceltears won't touch this!

Most ethnics here are shitposters and trolls

just a message to BLACKPILLED ethnics

i''m white but i love you all

I HATE WOMEN. FUCK ALL THOSE RACIST CUNTS

170px W Rooney

Yes, thanks to this forum I dislike white people way more than before.
I always hated cumskins, (specially since they created me) but I hate them more now than I ever have thanks to a select amount of twink tough guys on here.

But all inkwells are racist Neo nazis

Ethnics are Gods and mog cumskins like me.

Don't drink too much bro

you are more racist?
yes

ive realized that not being racist is something that only whites/blacks can afford to do

imagine if japan had immigration policies as lax as the us, they would be bred out of existence in a few decades

It sounds like your racist dad would be happiest watching buttfuck gay Winter Olympics sports, where minorities just can't complete

growing up, my dad was racist as fuck. he was a big sports fan and he never stopped complaining about how nigger nba players and nfl players are stupid. he hated them so much. i could show you ENDLESS stuff he has mentioned:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsXtGKbwRI8

and then there's the stupid "rooney rule

@PPEcel @Colvin76 @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @Subhuman Currycel @Sparrow's Song @FullTimeLoser @TigerFestival @Edmund_Kemper @starcrapoo

im drunk but please tag other based ethnicels.

Faggot.

No, thanks to this forum I dislike white people way more than before.

Tbh. Without fail every "truecel" that is banned from here turns out like @Weed, @BrendioEEE, @it'sover.

Brendio had bigger man tits than an actual woman, is 5'5", and he still ascended. @itsOVER is from some shithole in the UK, and he moved to Thailand for a year and knocked up like 5 women, then moved to Ukraine and did the same. :feelshaha: And people still honestly don't believe JBW, if you're locationcel then fine, but you have no excuse if you don't use up all your resources to move.

I honestly I can't really blame some whites for being racist as fuck. but it dosent really bother me since I'm an edgecel.

This forum has actually made me sympathize with BLM and SJWs.
Black people have inherited their oppression in the same way incels have.

We're the descendants of the Non-caucasoids, the caucasoids couldn't wipe out.

this forum didnt make me more or less racist, however it changed my view of race significant. Before i read about blackpill and stuff i considered myself white (despite having brown skin) because iam half italian (italy is a white culture :feels:) and half german. today i know that culture has nothing to do with actual race and i consider myself now as an ethnic.

i also dont consider italy any more as white country, especially southern italy

this forum didnt make me more or less racist, however it changed my view of race significant. Before i read about blackpill and stuff i considered myself white (despite having brown skin) because iam half italian (italy is a white culture :feels:) and half german. today i know that culture has nothing to do with actual race and i consider myself now as an ethnic.

i also dont consider italy any more as white country, especially southern italy
BRUTAL, south Italians look closer to Pakistanis unfortunately.
At least your not full shitskin like me tho

there is only one race im part of incel race

I am a racist. As in, I value the existence of my race and wish my country to be consisted of mostly people of my race. Am I allowed on this forum?

By opposing us, IncelTears confirms they are racist
full

No, thanks to this forum I dislike white people way more than before.
JFL. Imagine being ethnic, invading a White country, and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. That summarises half of .co alright.
how is that cucked? i said fuck soyciety
He spits on White people, you're White, and you're just "OK" with it.

Most ethnics here are shitposters and trolls
JFL. Imagine being ethnic, invading a White country, and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. That summarises half of .co alright.
Basically. I’ve known of a few ethnics “incels” who were white women only. Shame, really. How people hate whites when they live in white nations using white technology. If I was an immigrant from a 3rd world shithole in a 1st world white nation. I’d be quite happy with white people.

I respect ethnics if they) 1 aren't 'thugmaxxed' and 2) don't live in white countries, yet whining about whites getting women.