Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum has improved my life

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
This forum is the only place where REAL answers are given to all my questions. I have swallowed the blackpill and it has been the cure to many of my problems which ultimately is lack of knowledge. Chads and stacies all know the blackpill is real but they lie and it is a meme in order to keep incels producing and to keep orbiters orbitting.
I will ascend one day and this forum outlines exactly what you need to do that. I plan on ascending in 8 months. If that doesn't work them it is too late for me.

Inb4 cope. It is a cope.

hopefully we all ascend or find the strength to rope

It's sort of ruined my life tbh. I'm completely addicted

This forum is the only place I can relate to.

You think you are addicted? JFL we joined on the same day. Check my post count.

Same here
Sometimes I have to stay away from here. Blackpill is too much to swallow some days and the rope is an easy answer.

You think you are addicted? JFL we joined on the same day. Check my post count.
Damn postmogged to death. In all fairness I lurk a lot and also I can't post while I'm at work

This forum led me thinking about human nature in the deep level tbh

Let the blackpill posion your heart and soul. We are meant to be corrupted and eaten inside out by our own hatred for humanity

Let the blackpill posion your heart and soul. We are meant to be corrupted and eaten inside out by our own hatred for humanity
It has utterlu corrupyed me. I have let it in and it has taken hold of me.

This forum provided me with the opportunity to engage in intellectually challenging debates onto the topics of morality and the current state of modern society. While I do not advocate any sort of hatred per se (as it is bred out of irrationality), I can sometimes empathise with the overall sentiment of distrust towards the current moral standing of society.

From a social perspective I am incel as is, but given a better hand at genetics and better luck in life, I would still - most probably - have clinged to my outvertly anti-natalist philosophies.

If anything this forum is good for intellectual debate and understanding the varying outlooks on life certain individuals have. Better than the trolls at r/braincels and better than r/ForeverAlone who turned into an unfortunate echo chamber of depression.

how is knowing that you are unattractive to all women and knowing that it will be like that for your entire life nomatter what you do improving your life?!

how is knowing that you are unattractive to all women and knowing that it will be like that for your entire life nomatter what you do improving your life?!

Being honest with yourself.

This forum finally instilled in my mind that I’m a true incel.

You are a supreme incel, one day we shall ascend and feel the warmth of a foid next to us, maybe not in this life time but some time in another one maybe

You are a supreme incel, one day we shall ascend and feel the warmth of a foid next to us, maybe not in this life time but some time in another one maybe
My inhibition is decreasing the more I accept I am incel. I am reaching the point where I am thinking fuck it.

i think the last 6 months working ina female environment and lurking this forum has helped me accept the black pill too. I really dont want to be around these people anymore. hoping to find some way i can make it aas another failed westerner in the east one day.

i think the last 6 months working ina female environment and lurking this forum has helped me accept the black pill too. I really dont want to be around these people anymore. hoping to find some way i can make it aas another failed westerner in the east one day.
Jbw theory.

The blackpill ruined me

This tbh. I was full of hope, now I am close to the rope
Once your realise it is over, it is only a matter of time before you realise it never began.

It's cause we have all come to a realization and there is no sugar coating here.

same i no longer have problems admitting that I'm a virgin that's never been in a relationship.

I will ascend one day and this forum outlines exactly what you need to do that. I plan on ascending in 8 months.
How? What are your plans to ascend?

this forum has impacted me negatively but i wouldn't have it any other way. at least now i know the game and what life is really all about.

This forum has improved my life

Your the first person I have heard say that. FYI it will probably not get you laid.

How has your life improved lol

You're probably not incel and just come here to enjoy the edgy posts

The blackpill hurts at first but then it helps you. You realize it is not you that is making a mistake. It is not like you as a person are bad. It has nothing to do with your value. You simply just have a genetic problem.

OP: How do you think you will ascend?

This forum is the only place where REAL answers are given to all my questions. I have swallowed the blackpill and it has been the cure to many of my problems which ultimately is lack of knowledge. Chads and stacies all know the blackpill is real but they lie and it is a meme in order to keep incels producing and to keep orbiters orbitting.
I will ascend one day and this forum outlines exactly what you need to do that. I plan on ascending in 8 months. If that doesn't work them it is too late for me.

Inb4 cope. It is a cope.

Learning new things about reality is always beneficial so long as one clears away the cobwebs of delusion.

Cope. You know damn well these brutal blackpills make your life a living hell

How has your life improved lol

You're probably not incel and just come here to enjoy the edgy posts
This forum has improved my life

Your the first person I have heard say that. FYI it will probably not get you laid.
While this forum probably will not get you laid. It has certainly helped me to recognise my issues and not avoid them any longer. For a long time I blamed others but since taking the black pill I realise it really is my shit genes that are the cause of all my sorrows.
How? What are your plans to ascend?
The blackpill hurts at first but then it helps you. You realize it is not you that is making a mistake. It is not like you as a person are bad. It has nothing to do with your value. You simply just have a genetic problem.

OP: How do you think you will ascend?
While ascension is VERY unlikely, I do wish to try before I become an oldcel and my fate is fixed.

What I am doing is a mutlifaceted approach.
My main focuses are:
+improving my social life by increasing the number of social spheres. Being in the right place at the right time is very important. Isolation is automatically inceldom unless you are Chad.
+ improve my social skills. I had extrmely high inhibition and anxiety. I just couldn't talk to foids at all even online. Online game is very important as most communication is online. I am using Chadfishing accounts to really explore what the right/wrong things to say are so that I may reduce my own inhibition.
+fashionmaxxing. I personally find fashionmaxxing a cope and it will not GET you laid but there are certainly some attires that will STOP you. If you see what I mean
+hair maxxing. I will use hair to hide some of my worst features. While again this may not work due to the eagle-like vision of foids it will be beneficial in low-light situations which is 20% of the day (JFL wait till its dark theory bro)
+gymmaxxing. This is a huge cope but it should also allow me to develop a somewhat masculine physique. I have been called feminine for YEARS by males and females so this is an easily fixable thing. Also gain respect from other males. If you are the biggest guy in your school/ class then you should have a better chance of getting laid even if you are incel due to status.

While the odds of this working are slim to none, I would hate myself for not even trying.

@Africancel:

I tried and lost 100 lbs. I realized even if women would find me attractive it was too late. I had swallowed the blackpill. Once you have swallowed the blackpill it is over for you. You will end up very sad and depressed when you realize all the hard work does nothing at all to improve your life. It is a waste of energy...

@Africancel:

I tried and lost 100 lbs. I realized even if women would find me attractive it was too late. I had swallowed the blackpill. Once you have swallowed the blackpill it is over for you. You will end up very sad and depressed when you realize all the hard work does nothing at all to improve your life. It is a waste of energy...
So far I have only improved my life for me. The next 8 months I will imrpove my life to persue foids. I started puberty late so never really have been interested in foids. If I have never tried I KNOW I will blame myself in old age. If I try and fail (99.9% chance) then I will blame it on my genes and society.