Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum has enough users it's time to make it private.

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Open registrations ect when it starts to die, atm keeping it open serves no purpose at all except to provide entertainment for cucktears. cucktears users are getting a dopamine rush from every post you make, you're getting cucked if you post on this site.

How many users are online on average? As long as it's not over 1000 then we should remain public

Not completely private but people should have to make an account before being able to see the content.

alsalsk said:
Not completely private but people should have to make an account before being able to see the content.

Agree

alsalsk said:

agree

alsalsk said:

This, please.

alsalsk said:

Definitely

iiiTeMpeR said:
How many users are online on average? As long as it's not over 1000 then we should remain public

alsalsk said:

I'm fine with things the way they are.

We're not on reddit anymore, we don't have to worry about the numale soy boy squad brigading us everyday.

Also inceltears members no doubt already have accounts here so there's no point in making it private. Not to mention who cares about them now? They can't do anything to this us now that we're off reddit.

alsalsk said:

No one should care about cuck tears reading shit here

if anything it should make you feel happier that these sad fucks are wasting their time reading here and getting mad, in a way that's even more pathetic than actual incel

Forget Cucktears. There are quality shitposts every single day and they don't post them. That's how you know they're dying.

What the hell does it matter what anyone sees now?

Leave it all open.

If we make it so that you have to make an account to see the content, that will kill this website. People come and go on forums, so to maintain activity you need to be able to get a steady flow new members.

If we make it so that you need an account to see the content, the content will be invisible to Google's crawlers, so it will be hard for new people to find this site to begin with.

It will kill this website in the long run.

Who cares LOL! They're wasting their time on us when they're meant to be "drowning in pussy" if I recall. What's even more funnier is that they think that by making fun of us and bullying us it'll get them laid! LMAO!

Dumb idea. The troublemakers from cucktears made accounts here on day 1. The incel blackpills must spread. It is critical to destabilizing society and waking up normie fuck incels in denial.

Imagine if you never found incels

We should purge all those with zero posts. They are probably cuck tears most likely

mental_out said:
Who gives a shit if cucktears can read it, I couldn't care less as long as they can't post. Their sub is dying any way.

Honestly, this.

I've never understood the whole "laugh at other people on the internet" thing. If what I write brings them joy, who am I to deny them? They did you guys a favor prying you out of that shithole. You're thriving.

mental_out said:
Who gives a shit if cucktears can read it, I couldn't care less as long as they can't post. Their sub is dying any way.

Proof?

ilieknothing said:
We should purge all those with zero posts. They are probably cuck tears most likely

this

mental_out said:
This, look at their active member count now :) and remember how it was 1 month ago? Over 1k

I'd rather that the cuckfags and rubberneckers couldn't read our content.

We should have closed registration for a while after getting the hardcore 200 here and before Lookism invaded.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm fine with things the way they are.  

We're not on reddit anymore, we don't have to worry about the numale soy boy squad brigading us everyday.

Also inceltears members no doubt already have accounts here so there's no point in making it private.  Not to mention who cares about them now?  They can't do anything to this us now that we're off reddit.

this