Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum has become so much better

Yes, preach! And a shalom to you rabbi scornedstoic.
Like I said, continue to cope with your jewish conspiracy bs your face won't get better from it tho

Why do you hate on trannies? Your face won't get better for speaking on the topic. Why do you hate on women? Your face won't get better from speaking on the topic. Why do you hate on normies? Your face surely won't get better from ruminating on the topic.

Shalom.
Because the jewish retard conspiracists here give them the fault for their inceldom thats the difference

Another (((ethnic))) starting a thread whining about naming the Jew, go figure. :feelsseriously:
EADD2BF2 B28F 414F 997D EAF450254961

Huh, that is weird. I'm sure it's all purely a coincidence.

vqpb1GF.jpg

WoV7Rkj.png

XN9ZOS1.png
Alt rights always Photoshop pics to get their points across and spread lies, while leaving out information on purpose (just like the left) so there is no point go cope harder

:feelshaha: all of this verifiable information is photoshopped lies now
Even if it is, there are still hundred thousands of feminists and only a fraction jewish women in it but idc like I said cope again, you are ugly and thats the sole reason why you are incel it has nothing to do with feminism, jews or anything like that there is just ONE reason why we are incel and its because we are ugly