Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum has become so much better

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
As a member who was gone for a few months I can safely say I like the forum a lot more. There are more insightful posts and the section Inceldom Discussion is now really only about inceldom and experiences and not filled with retarded jewish conspiracy theories (btw we are here because we are ugly not because the jews changed society or whatever) or some stupid political shit. I really like it now - before you bash me for it, its my opinion

Now is over for more men, and jews to be blamed for it

Unfortunately the forum is cucked now more than ever, there are barely any racepills being posted

Unfortunately the forum is cucked now more than ever, there are barely any racepills being posted
As an ethnic I would approve that racepills are posted what does it have to do with being cucked lol

I like some of the newer members.

As an ethnic I would approve that racepills are posted what does it have to do with being cucked lol

Its cucked because we have Chad mods basically content policing reddit style, theyre removing some legitimate pills, just last wek I got one of my posts removed for "cherrypicking", yeah fuck off

Also perma banning virgin users while allowing fakecels, sex havers and white guys like Weed to go around unpunished

Welcome back, man, welcome back. Enjoy your forum experience.

I like some of the newer members.
Me 2
Its cucked because we have Chad mods basically content policing reddit style, theyre removing some legitimate pills, just last wek I got one of my posts removed for "cherrypicking", yeah fuck off

Also perma banning virgin users while allowing fakecels, sex havers and white guys like Weed to go around unpunished
Well I can't judge if it really was cherry picking or not but a lot of the old members banned were larpers too...
Welcome back, man, welcome back. Enjoy your forum experience.
Thanks man this forum is nice to have but I still miss braincels tho

I havent noticed

Going to this forum is part of my coping strategy, the main forum is either too depressing or aggravating.

Shitty genes made me incel.

The only way to win is to bring back holocaust.
Lithuania did good back then, percentage 95%. But those 5% remained still causing trouble

Prolly has to do with the reddit bans.

Every forbidden blackpill will net you at least a 10% warning. It's fucking over.

Definitely less spamming as spammers get banned

It's all down to Bretty's unban. His return has given the forum a new lease of life.

Not really u just learned new ppl thats all forum stayed the same :feelstrash:

I assume this is basically a compliment meant for me. Thank you, sir, I try my best.

Honestly I liked it more back when I joined. But perhaps that is down to personal preference.

“You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”

A1C9505C 16C2 42C0 8053 FE6C015BE11D

Lev Bronstein

It has changed dramatically. I’ll use a wrestling analogy.

I would compare this place when I first started lurking in April ‘18 to WWE during the attitude era. Was super edgy and on on the edge of my seat reading all these crazy threads.

Today I would compare it to the current WWE PG content. Less edgy, no gripping story lines, but entertaining and has its moments. But you are way off if you expect it to be like the old days.

Another (((ethnic))) starting a thread whining about naming the Jew, go figure. :feelsseriously:
Go cope harder you probably think you are incel just because jews "control" society lmao

As an ethnic, I would never say anything bad about Jews who are to be commended in every way and not blamed in any way.
I let you cope, this life is shitty enough

Which racepills would you like to see? You can make posts too my fren

Its okay i guess

I'm so glad asshats like @Uggo Mongo are getting called out for their bullshit by someone other than me
Let them cope they need to make excuses for why they are incels instead of just admitting that they are ugly, just like the rest of us

SO THIS IS WHAT GOING BEHIND MY BACK...
@78980n GTFH AND EXPLAIN UR RUMMORS :feelstrash:

I made the same joke about Insomniac, and look what happened with him. 2340922 = Sex0922