Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this forum has become more anti-semetic over the years

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
what do fellow jews?? the gentiles are on to us @faded . i can't go more than a few threads without somebody crying for kikes. you goyim just don't learn to stay in your place. our holy book says you are cattle and you must do as we say OR ELSE.

The only thing you can do is SHUT IT DOWN or take break from posting on incels.is and do some hard manual labour:feelsdevil:

I accept my defeat :society:

Not really. People have become nicer to me over time I feel. However, that could just be because they know me as a regular user here, and see more as a rotting incel rather than a generic Jew.

@kikecel @faded what are your guys’s xp on this.

Same effect for blackcels that are here?
idk, but I don’t think people are really hostile towards blackcels. However, they do mock random ghetto blacks doing stupid shit.

Not really. People have become nicer to me over time I feel. However, that could just be because they know me as a regular user here, and see more as a rotting incel rather than a generic Jew.

This forum is extremely antisemetic and has insane theories about us
People have become nicer though.
Jews are on top for a reason :feelsLSD:

:lul:Goyim should be worshiping us. :reeeeee:

I hate jews but I can forgive a jew incel :society:

Why are jews so stingy?

:lul::lul::lul:
Foids worship Chadstein.

:lul::lul::lul:
Foids worship Chadstein.

Jewish chads

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this forum's actual server location is in Tel Aviv :feelshmm:

(Don't tell anyone this but I work for Mossad so anything I say about the Jews here will be pardoned by my Jewish high command :feelsthink:)

"This is for Gohan!"

The Ashkenazim...a group bestowed with "high IQ"! Their VIQ is quite phenomenal:

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/498027/jewish/Are-Jews-a-Race.htm

Indeed. The research shows something quite different, dear Jew:

(Mine)

Chromo

(Also mine)

We gather more evidence:

A common T/C polymorphism within the ninth intron of the KIBRA gene (rs17070145) is thought to influence memory in humans. Since cognitive impairment, including memory, is a core feature of schizophrenia, we attempted to investigate this association in an independent sample of adolescent...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...nd-microstructure-of-healthy-older-adults.pdf

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajmg.b.32101

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/hipo.22148

A genotype that increases VIQ? And perhaps even PIQ? How common is it among the "Chosen Race"?

Ken

A variant common in East Asians yet noticeably absent among the Jews? And the rate appears to mirror the rate of TT genotype in Europeans. Most interesting for a "Superior" race.

Let us continue:

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.997.316&rep=rep1&type=pdf

(Nine cohorts)

(Mine)

CCCC

(Also mine)

Rs6042314

(rs6042314 is consistently replicated as an IQ gene)

Frequency among the Jews? Well, it seems to be unknown.

However:

Edu

The frequency is quite high among Europeans and East Asians, so surely this gene did not influence the Jewish IQ?

Our last gene:

Although individual differences in intelligence (general cognitive ability) are highly heritable, molecular genetic analyses to date have had limited success in identifying specific loci responsible for its heritability. This study is the first to investigate exome variation in individuals of...
www.nature.com

Although individual differences in intelligence (general cognitive ability) are highly heritable, molecular genetic analyses to date have had limited success in identifying specific loci responsible for its heritability. This study is the first to investigate exome variation in individuals of...
www.nature.com

CT

TCC

(My Sample)

Frequency in Jews:

Ash C

Again...quite rare in the Ashkenazim. Quite common in East Asians.

Average retarded ass kike thank god my great grandpa killed you race in ww2

Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 29 um 224802

Even as a Jew yourself you have to admit that a very high amount of the richest, filthiest people that are destroying society and make humanity suffer, are jewish.

Average retarded ass kike thank god my great grandpa killed you race in ww2
you didn't do shit the holocaust never happened and we know it, goy :feelswhat::feelskek:

you didn't do shit the holocaust never happened and we know it, goy :feelswhat::feelskek:
Holohoax never happened but some kikes were vanished by my own heritage :feelskek::feelskek:

kikes are fakecels :feelsjuice:
they can moneymaxx and get a jewish wife with big tits through arranged marriages

Idk bro

You got the wrong tag for this thread. It should be "Based". :feelsjuice:

I read the secret between blacks and jews by the nation of islam.

They say jews were the slave owners and the wealth they have today originated in slavery. Thats why they are on top. They used the generational wealth to finance their endeveours.

Swallowing the blackpill is like putting on the sunglasses in "They Live". The blackpill helps you see how the world really works and who's in charge pulling the strings. It's not just that foids are whores for Chad and it all boils down to bone genetics -- it's also that the jews have rigged the system and have enslaved everyone using capitalism and politics.

2fpi81

Foids are whores. The jews need to be burned in ovens. These are unavoidable truths.

idk, but I don’t think people are really hostile towards blackcels. However, they do mock random ghetto blacks doing stupid shit.
i honestly don't know if most people are joking when they use the n word here.i hope they are just memeing and being edgy.admiteddly it is a good way to filter edgyfags and fakecels.

i honestly don't know if most people are joking when they use the n word here.i hope they are just memeing and being edgy.admiteddly it is a good way to filter edgyfags and fakecels.
Nigger :feelsokman:

Based .is
You will hang, joos