Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum gives me anxiety

Celius

Celius

-
It’s made me feel slightly less lonely and depressed since I can finally articulate my thoughts into words and at least “socialize” if you can even call it that, but it also gives me tremendous amounts of anxiety in return. It’s a solid trade off but not sure if I’m willing to put up with it anymore.

And it’s not just because there’s too much negativity surrounding this community in light of how its crawling with LARPers, fakecels, TikTok zoomers, etc., I just don’t like myself or the person I become when I’m on here. It FEELS nice to vent but in the end, you look back, and you still feel empty.

That emptiness inevitably deprives you of feeling anything else and so it’ll just be you and your negative thoughts, one of which is severe anxiety.

It’s just such a sad and miserable situation all around when you’re an actual incel.

Try to make friends? You can’t fit in thanks to years and years of rejection and solitude + people easily bully and suppress you.

Try to get a girlfriend? You’re short, ugly and repulsive.

Try to rot on an obscure internet forum? You hate yourself for being ugly on the outside so you end up being ugly on the inside too.

Try to do literally ANYthing else? Doesn’t pan out ‘cause everything else feels wrong and your predicament is already painful enough rendering you dysfunctional and incompetent.

And the cycle repeats itself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It’s like there really is no escape. No redemption. No sense of progression. No nothing. Vain.

This hit me in the heart. I can relate too. It seems like this forum makes me feel less lonely, but I also want to kill myself while being on here.

Why are iranians always this pessimistic? :ping:

@PLA1092

you could find the whitepill. You really cant be blue pilled after being here. So that only leaves going deeper into the blackpill until you find all the answers or just accept life as it is with the white pill idk tho brocel I’m in the same loop

Idk but maybe you need to go to the bottom of the blackpill first until you reach that state where it doesn't destroy you anymore.

It’s fun to socialize on here but yeah at the end of the day nobody is gonna have a conversation with you or hang out with you… it’s not a genuine social connection I guess

Weird, this place calms me down