Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum and .org are my only refugee

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
These two forums are the only places where I can talk about things freely without censorship and worrying about being judged. I'm ostracized and rejected everywhere else and even here some users on this forum try to kick me out. There's truly no place where people want me it seems

Last edited:
.org is used by larping faggots

i tried .org

i like it much better over here:hax:

I never even had a .org account jfl
You should. You can argue and engage in sfceldom with even bigger autists than this site.

only sites I use more than this are YouTube and Twitter.

org is so shit because its filled with normies from tiktok
i opened the rate me on org and saw a dude who took a pic of his friends saying he mogged them and was shit talking them in the thread lmao

.org is great and funny, it's my type of humor, and the lack of reacts on this site is good but it also makes threads that don't have any questions useless. Also some .org users are far more, idk how to explain but they have an aura

kind of boring

most of them are blackpilled nerds who belong on here too
.Org is gay
.org is used by larping faggots
I actually think prime looksmax was one of the funniest things I've ever encountered on the Internet

All the hyperautismo video game inspired lingo, absolutely ridiculous high energy speaking styles everywhere, worshipping the fuck out of random male models with cartoonishly over the top handsome faces, autismos writing 3000 word essays on how to increase your dick size, heaps and heaps of armchair psychology and social theory to rationalize all this shit and the cherry on top is these guys having beefs with eachother. Peak dopamine frying tbh

I actually think prime looksmax was one of the funniest things I've ever encountered on the Internet

All the hyperautismo video game inspired lingo, absolutely ridiculous high energy speaking styles everywhere, worshipping the fuck out of random male models with cartoonishly over the top handsome faces, autismos writing 3000 word essays on how to increase your dick size, heaps and heaps of armchair psychology and social theory to rationalize all this shit and the cherry on top is these guys having beefs with eachother. Peak dopamine frying tbh
well that sounds pretty good tbh

.org is great and funny, it's my type of humor, and the lack of reacts on this site is good but it also makes threads that don't have any questions useless. Also some .org users are far more, idk how to explain but they have an aura

True. .org even now is pretty entertaining tbh. Thoughts @PLA1092

You should. You can argue and engage in sfceldom with even bigger autists than this site.
I would personally never use .org. I can imagine there are a ton of chads and normies bragging about their sex lives there

Yeah it's very entertaining users there are also more diverse, and the offtopic is much more alive than this one, here it seems it's always the same topic that is talked about. I can't post anything too unrelated to the BP/inceldom because I will be completely ignored and seen as a normie or sum other shit like glowie etc...

I would personally never use .org. I can imagine there are a ton of chads and normies bragging about their sex lives there
Yes that is 100% true, but some bragging thread are funny to read

Wasn't the forum taken over by tiktok zoomers?

Yeah I'd say so, more activity there too. Though in exchange you get a lot more newfags from TikTok

Idk how could it be funny at all. Mogging isn't funny to me
Nah nah, you need to look past that, the content is funny, the funny bragging thread don't contain just "Found a foid on bumble and fucked her ass haha"

Nah nah, you need to look past that, the content is funny, the funny bragging thread don't contain just "Found a foid on bumble and fucked her ass haha"
Hearing any kind of bragging makes me rage honestly

we wish to be chad not fuck chad they are different shit .org literally has less faggots then over here.

the amount of BBC worhsip on .is

Who is that?
https://looksmax.org/threads/full-short-ugly-and-brown-faith-riehm-saga-compiled.328350/. If you have time to waste you could read that shit, it’s a pretty legendary user from .org who disappeared, it’s just a dude who used to make threads about his oneities but it was funny imo, this thread of him was the first I read. It’s not the first one and you won’t understand shit but you will understand the vibe of his threads https://looksmax.org/threads/what-to-do-now-regarding-oneitis.77277/

https://looksmax.org/threads/full-short-ugly-and-brown-faith-riehm-saga-compiled.328350/. If you have time to waste you could read that shit, it’s a pretty legendary user from .org who disappeared, it’s just a dude who used to make threads about his oneities but it was funny imo, this thread of him was the first I read. It’s not the first one and you won’t understand shit but you will understand the vibe of his threads https://looksmax.org/threads/what-to-do-now-regarding-oneitis.77277/
I checked .org out. It doesn't seem too bad after all

Me Too Samesies GIF

I once had a .net website

These two forums are the only places where I can talk about things freely without censorship and worrying about being judged. I'm ostracized and rejected everywhere else and even here some users on this forum try to kick me out. There's truly no place where people want me it seems
Were you known as reptile?

.org is full of chads its full ropefuel but I sometimes like analyzing faces and shit ngl :feelsrope:

.org is full of chads its full ropefuel but I sometimes like analyzing faces and shit ngl :feelsrope:
True, the mogging is brutal on .org. It really makes you contemplate your existance when you see dudes younger than you with much better chances in life

True, the mogging is brutal on .org. It really makes you contemplate your existance when you see dudes younger than you with much better chances in life
And most of them are bragging cunts making fun of people who look worse than them