Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum and IT accusing each other of being "pedos" is so ridiculous tbh

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"You're the old ugly bogeyman who wants to fuck young attractive girls!" :soy::foidSoy:

"No, you are the old ugly bogeyman who wants to fuck young attractive girls!" :society::society:

Meanwhile anyone who looked like this could cum in the throat of an underage foid and nobody would ever report or give two shits about it.

People can be so ridiculous. Stop pretending any of that is about moral superiority or principles when it's all about looks.

Well, what can i say, IT are faggots and faggots reproduce by touching young boys, so yes they are pedos

Well, what can i say, IT are faggots and faggots reproduce by touching young boys, so yes they are pedos

View attachment 476887
Ragefuel video.

Yeah, I can agree that raping and brainwashing little boys into becoming faggots is a whole other level. In this thread what I had in mind were young sexually developed girls pretty much all men are attracted to and everyone has to pretend not to be (except young attractive Chad).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back