Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum actually fucking sucks

Yes too many fakecels this forum is really fakecels.is

You clearly don't understand hypergamy. Just because toilets worship tall CHAD'S doesn't mean that the rest of us get anything other than looks of disgust. This is literally the same logic as pointing out that a toilet has a racial fetish and claiming that no man of that race can be an Incel.

I can show you hundreds of videos of White toilets worshipping Asian dick, but that wouldn't make the suffering of Ricecels any less real.
Hypergamy= women dating men as competent as they are or preferably more.

With a good height like 6'2 you can get a height queen with abit of effort and proper taking care of yourself. The standard significantly lowers because the woman already feels inferior to you.

What you gotta understand is that genetics come in packets, abnormalities are very rare.

Being tall is a good gene, so 99/100 you will also have average or even above average stats in other fields.

Sure, there are exceptions, but most tallfags are fakecels that really just don't wanna try. I've furiously studied basic human interaction to supplement my autism, I have been training, fighting, hitting up dozens of women, but the truth is, my bad genetics come in a huge fuck you packet where at most I'm utterly average.

@Tryna Ascend it really is comedic the sheer lack of shame you have, you literally have me ignored and keep posting shit in my thread idk how you can be this sad

why do yall act like face isnt everything, OGcels kept it 100
Exactly lmao. Height is a super important factor but it’s mostly about not being too short. 5’9” chad face mogs 6’+ turbo abomination to oblivion