Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forehead foid thinks all men have 9 girlfriends

Fuck this society.

Norwood reaper spares nobody lol

Everyone has at least 8 gfs bro you should know that

bitches out here looking like megamind

You guys are saying that's ugly? Huh. Looks a lot like my last oneitis except with better face symmetry and harmony and well, better everything. She's seems about as dumb and chad only though. I guess I have shitty taste

You guys are saying that's ugly? Huh. Looks a lot like my last oneitis except with better face symmetry and harmony and well, better everything. She's seems about as dumb and chad only though. I guess I have shitty taste
Basicly like every female

We could build a new better world on that forehead alone.

We could build a new better world on that forehead alone.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jokes aside any guy who is good looking enough to bag 1 girl wo effort, is also gl enough to spin 5 different girls, so most of them do it.

And guys who cant get laid obviously cant be count as men.

Because anyone below a 8 is invisible to her. Also she's only 23 but looks old as balls and has a giant forehead the size of a moon

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdAJFwGX/

why have 1 forehead when you can 5,
why have 5 foreheads when you can have 9

this is the only angle that works with whores at this level
just totally eviscerate them lyrically
they dont come back with shit
i do this every day at my work
rinse and repeat bitches

i just rinsed her ass

I have ten girlfriends
8BFC68FB FBEC 4B51 8ECB 7D091D14C248

Apex fallacy.

Only chad exists for these pigs,

They are larping. Most users here would simp for her immediately

They are larping. Most users here would simp for her immediately
not if you have morals a true blackpiller would rinse her ass and leave her in the gutter as they know they would get cheated on and fucked over almost immediately even if they were with her.

I have had a bigger forehead than that since birth. the hairline is pretty clear cut tho.

i could write a psalm on her forehead

i could write a psalm on her forehead
ok you win im humbled thats nice real nice

what about the fucking ten commandments written on her forehead there would be no need for two columns just one column with 10 bullet points straight down

With that forehead and without the makeup she must be really ugly, if she was born a man I guarantee he would be postin here :lul:

Some of these women age really bad. The hairline seems to contribute to that look. Maybe the degenerate lifestyle takes its toll.

Chad and Tyrone have nine bitches probably and those are the only ones she wants.

why have 5 foreheads when you can have 9 foreheads on one forehead?

why have 1 forehead when you can 5,
why have 5 foreheads when you can have 9

this is the only angle that works with whores at this level
just totally eviscerate them lyrically
they dont come back with shit
i do this every day at my work
rinse and repeat bitches

i just rinsed her ass
:feelskek::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelskek::feelskek:

why have 5 foreheads when you can have 9 foreheads on one forehead?
eg a large forehead

this is not a big leap to get this conclusion unless the mescaline is not working today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back