Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This foids father disapproved of me visiting her when I was a teen

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
Back when I was seventeen this foid lived on my street her house was across the road from my house. I would talk to her when she walked down my street and she didn’t seem to keen to talk to me. I saw her go in to her house only because she lived on the same street as me so it’s inevitable how I’d see her walk in to her house.

When I went to her house her father seemed to be really defensive she didn’t like me and he didn’t like me so he looked as if though he wasn’t welcoming me as a guest at his front door step. I would tell him I’m there to see the girl and he would go defending father mode by asking me questions such as where I lived. I wasn’t comfortable with giving that answer and he could tell I was willing to leave when I went to her house.

She 100% said to her father
:foidSoy::"Keep this freak out of me".

It could've been worse imo

Back when I was seventeen this foid lived on my street her house was across the road from my house. I would talk to her when she walked down my street and she didn’t seem to keen to talk to me. I saw her go in to her house only because she lived on the same street as me so it’s inevitable how I’d see her walk in to her house.

When I went to her house her father seemed to be really defensive she didn’t like me and he didn’t like me so he looked as if though he wasn’t welcoming me as a guest at his front door step. I would tell him I’m there to see the girl and he would go defending father mode by asking me questions such as where I lived. I wasn’t comfortable with giving that answer and he could tell I was willing to leave when I went to her house.
you should have just left her alone.

Ok white knight
That is not the reason why I am saying it I am not protecting her, if she does not like you do not bother wasting your energy on her, she can go fuck herself.