Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This foid thought I liked her?

I hate this user so much, he pisses me tf off, he deliberately makes these fakecel/bluepill posts to make us mad and strokes his ego

(Later on he said he's actually 6' something and lied about being a manlet to appear less fakecel)
what are the mods doing, banning fakecels sex bragging should be the only thing that matters for an acutal incel's experience. not some other bullshit

Months ago I was on some random class without paying any attention as I was autistically absorbed in thought.
I was on my computer, with some girl in front of me also doing her foid things.
Thought she was swiping through chads/oofy doofies on tinder while I was cucking on my pc.
I was feeling especially anxious that day but at the same time felt as if I was on autopilot as a coping mechanism. At some point we stared at each other for a few secs and I don't know why but I naturally smiled at her, without thinking about it. The brain rot was very real. I thought things would end there but that was not the case.
Some other day as I was randomly walking around my school like af riendless rotter, when the foid approached me despite having never talked to her before. Idk why she did that and I acted too high inhib as it felt out of place that she did such a thing.
I think my autism drove her off since she only stuck with me for a few minutes.
I will leave it at that for now, but this foid thought I was interested in her when I don't even know why I smiled at her in the first place.
Women think all non chads are going to if given the chance but thay is not the case for a blackpilled gentleman.
over

Why are you rotting here? Get out there since you have the looks for it.
I don't have the looks nor friends to help me meet foidies. I could leave the forum easily but that is not gonna chabge anything

I don't have the looks nor friends to help me meet foidies. I could leave the forum easily but that is not gonna chabge anything
You don’t need any of that based on this story.