Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This foid is BASED

How is she based?

>being based
>foid

Choose one

I think these women are just grifting. She knows if she makes a manosphere channel as a fembot she gets a lot of views because MUH BAY ZED QUEEN!!!!1!

cant be both female and based. there things are mutually exclusive.

There's no such thing as a based foid, only a whore.

Also its a manipulative vid for simp cucks like you to give money to her

I think these women are just grifting.
I don't think pearl is grifting. I watched a shitload of her podcasts what i learned is:
1) She comes from a hyper catholic background and is super religious and conservative
2) She mentions almost ALL the time that 1 in 3 men haven't had sex in a year or are virgins

I speculate that her arguing for men in a way vindicates her "sexually-restrictive" upbringing. She knows that its actually MEN who are most sexually oppressed and it has been this way since the beginning of time. I think shes based but that could change in the future.

She is not based. There is a poadcast where the topic was male lonliness and there are 2 other females and two guys. And then one of the female says something like "Just have a great personality" and she and the other females laughed. The dudes were talking about how hard men have it in dating and she showed her foid side because she (like all foids) doesnt know shit about how hard men have it.

This is the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnbzwkpKxDw

She is not based. There is a poadcast where the topic was male lonliness and there are 2 other females and two guys. And then one of the female says something like "Just have a great personality" and she and the other females laughed. The dudes were talking about how hard men have it in dating and she showed her foid side because she (like all foids) doesnt know shit about how hard men have it.

This is the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnbzwkpKxDw

"...the modern dating world truly feels like an apocalyptic zombie movie, there's nobody around, it's a desolate landscape and off in the distance you see a crowd of 50 zombies teaming up devouring like 5 women and there's nothing you can do about it except watch in horror and hide in the shadows."

= brutal

I am tired of hating women now, just wish I was average looking at least

If I can’t insert my penis in her, she’s useless

JustPearlyThings is a chameleon and avowed coalburner. Don't fall for these "redpill" women. They just repeat "manosphere" talking points in an attempt to land a betabucks tradcuck faggot. They do the same thing as all women. Ride the CC then settle with a BB faggot.

I don't think pearl is grifting. I watched a shitload of her podcasts what i learned is:
1) She comes from a hyper catholic background and is super religious and conservative
2) She mentions almost ALL the time that 1 in 3 men haven't had sex in a year or are virgins

I speculate that her arguing for men in a way vindicates her "sexually-restrictive" upbringing. She knows that its actually MEN who are most sexually oppressed and it has been this way since the beginning of time. I think shes based but that could change in the future.
She copied almost all of her talking points from Fresh & Fit and Kevin Samuels. Same with "The Real Femsapien", her IRL friend. Yeah the content is entertaining but don't you dare mistake these whores for being "based".

Last edited:
Everyone is unbased but me for I am the based god

JustPearlyThings is a chameleon and avowed coalburner. Don't fall for these "redpill" women. They just repeat "manosphere" talking points in an attempt to land a betabucks tradcuck faggot. They do the same thing as all women. Ride the CC then settle with a BB faggot.

View attachment 663933
ure prob right

She is a grifter. Just say some common sense shit and morons will agree and give her money & views.

View attachment 663933
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

that chameleon has made so much money and views off of blackpill contents.

she poisons blackpill search results harder than an indian call center scamming old british people.

op is little confused brocels

Just pearly things needs to suck me off to prove she's not chameleon.