Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this foid is a model but is a 3.5/10 becky.

Response to first line: I strongly agree, but for me I personally put East Asian Foids and White Latinas on the same spectrum as White foids, but that's just my personal taste, take it my opinion with a grain of salt if you will.

Response to the second line: Like you I don't find her attractive, she's more meh to me, more of a 2.5/10. I fail to comprehend people in this thread railing on users here for not finding her attractive. I'd still hit that, but that doesn't mean I have to find her attractive.
white girls are the most attractive. they have the most feminine appearance.

white girls are the most attractive. they have the most feminine appearance.
I'm attracted to white girls, but also East Asian and Non Black Latina foids as well. It's just my personal taste, that's all really.

I'm attracted to white girls, but also East Asian and Non Black Latina foids as well. It's just my personal taste, that's all really.
i get attracted almost exclusively to white girls. i never get attracted to asian girls. i rarely get attracted to black girls. i can get attracted to girls who are half black half white. i sometimes get attracted to hispanic girls.

i get attracted almost exclusively to white girls. i never get attracted to asian girls. i rarely get attracted to black girls. i can get attracted to girls who are half black half white. i sometimes get attracted to hispanic girls.
I said nonblack latina foids, as in Latinas that aren't black, Black foids along with Curry foids are the ugliest races of foids. To me White foids, White Latina Foids and East Asian foids are the most attractive races of foids.(INB4Volcelcomment)

I said nonblack latina foids, as in Latinas that aren't black, Black foids along with Curry foids are the ugliest races of foids. Too my White foids, White Latina Foids and East Asian foids are the most attractive races of foids.(INB4Volcelcomment)
i wonder why I'm attracted to almost exclusively white girls.

Idk, more like 6/10. Pounce and bounce.

i think people here overreacted to my opinion on the model.
I strongly agree, people pounced on you and @wereqryan for not giving the foid a 7/10 or higher. JFL @ the asshurt over dissenting tastes in foids. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyone rating her over a 6 is just showing how thirsty you are
Anyone rating her below a 4 is just showing how much you worship white women

She's a 5.

Her nose is too weird and a bit crooked
Her mouth is too small
Her eyebrows are too bushy and straight like a man's

She's just average (facially) who will get worshipped by legions of thirsty men

I strongly agree, people pounced on you and @wereqryan for not giving the foid a 7/10 or higher. JFL @ the asshurt over dissenting tastes in foids. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Anyone rating her over a 6 is just showing how thirsty you are
Anyone rating her below a 4 is just showing how much you worship white women

She's a 5.

Her nose is too weird and a bit crooked
Her mouth is too small
Her eyebrows are too bushy and straight like a man's

She's just average (facially) who will get worshipped by legions of thirsty men
she also has cracks on her lips and a wrinkle on her forehead. and her teeth look kinda like monster teeth.

She's hot as hell.
The guy too.

She is a 6.5/10. It's no surprise that people on this forum can't rate, what can you expect from a forum filled with low IQ, autistic retards?

She is a 6.5/10. It's no surprise that people on this forum can't rate, what can you expect from a forum filled with low IQ, autistic retards?
we're retards because we don't think she's hot? fuck off

3.5 is too low OP but many have said that

we're retards because we don't think she's hot? fuck off

nah you're a retard because you think you're blackpilled (when you're not). I'm convinced you're a troll at this point, and i really wonder why you arent banned yet. Its no surprise considering the mods seem to be ok with autistic, low IQ, bluepilled retards turning this forum into a meme.

nah you're a retard because you think you're blackpilled (when you're not). I'm convinced you're a troll at this point, and i really wonder why you arent banned yet. Its no surprise considering the mods seem to be ok with autistic, low IQ, bluepilled retards turning this forum into a meme.
fuck off fag

i don't know why so many ugly whores are models she has plenty of makeup too

It doesn’t matter how attractive a foid is
I still wish they were dead

I also wish I were as tall as ed kemper :feelscry:
Fucking 6'9 god genes.

@Edmund_Kemper are you the one who said young britney spears was the hottest to you?

she still was hot when she grew her hair back
tbh I'd probably give anything to even lightly touch 90's Spears. Call it cucked worship if you want, but something tells me this entire forum would drop to their knees if given a real chance at that.

tbh I'd probably give anything to even lightly touch 90's Spears. Call it cucked worship if you want, but something tells me this entire forum would drop to their knees if given a real chance at that.
yep

PLEASE LET THIS GARBAGE FAILURE OF A THREAD DIE.

She's a 6.5/10. Or maybe even a 7.

tess holiday is a supermodel yet is 300 pounds. Lol @ thinking there are ANY standards whatsoever for a female to be a model. literally just exist tutorial mode

tutorial mode

I'd rate her 4,5/10 tbh. Definitely not model-tier (8/10+).

People want to force nonwhite people as models, but they could at the very least pick some legitimately attractive ones for it.If you're white, you have to be a Chad/Stacy to be a model, but nonwhites can manage to become models at that looks range and no one will say anything because it's politically incorrect to say nonwhites are ugly.

She looks like a 3 to me.

JFL so many highstandardcels here. She’s a 5.5-6 to me and is way above my looksmatch.

her hair looks gross but apart from that not bad

i .... don't have high standards.