Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This foid I know bought Marvel merch

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I know for a fact that back in school she would have been one of those foids who made fun of boys who like comics. But since foids and normies are such sheep for trends now they are all buying marvel merch of all things.

And guess who her favorite Avenger is................ THOR :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal Thorpill. The less you look like Chris Hemsworth, the more foids will hate you.

JFL foids are fucking despicable

i wish i was chris evans

If she likes thor then she's a whore.

Normies ruin everything

*made of fun of ugly boys who were into comics

Chadseasy

Brutal Thorpill. The less you look like Chris Hemsworth, the more foids will hate you.
Brutal, but look like Evans or Pratt and u can have a good life.
Btw I know a noodle, TBF from China not like HK or Singapore or Japan or anything, and she has this legit ugly JBW bf (he should be posting here), and she is ok, plain Jane, but no tits or ass, and when they first started dating she said he looked like Thor

Brutal, but look like Evans or Pratt and u can have a good life.
Btw I know a noodle, TBF from China not like HK or Singapore or Japan or anything, and she has this legit ugly JBW bf (he should be posting here), and she is ok, plain Jane, but no tits or ass, and when they first started dating she said he looked like Thor
she was infatuated with thor and from him developed a thirst for white cock. She of couse couldn't get Thor so went for tge closest think she could find. "Atleast he is white, like Thor".

Foids only like fictional characters if they're Chad. They're that shallow.

she was infatuated with thor and from him developed a thirst for white cock. She of couse couldn't get Thor so went for tge closest think she could find. "Atleast he is white, like Thor".
Basically, plus prob fuelling his ego idk

I know for a fact that back in school she would have been one of those foids who made fun of boys who like comics. But since foids and normies are such sheep for trends now they are all buying marvel merch of all things.

And guess who her favorite Avenger is................ THOR :lul: :lul: :lul:
Let me guess...

She buys Funkos?
Bitches like this is why I got off the Marvel/DC bandwagon