Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This femoid tried to plan a mass shooting.

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
7wSq3Bx.jpg

She thought the fake-suicide-for-attention was too weak, so she's going for the fake-mass-shooting-for-attention.

I have a fetish for bad skin, so I'd bang her.

She would be a truecel if male. Explains it.

I have a fetish for bad skin, so I'd bang her.
Ewww why, bad skin is the ugliest thing ever. I fucking hate my face because of it.

her name? I find her attractive tbh

She would have been sentenced to 20 hours' community service for going ER

Jfl, she failed.

i'm guessing homeless dirty women get you hard as fuck amirite?
Nah not realy. Theres just a few homeless women where i live, and they are all old and ugly.

D
Nah not realy. Theres just a few homeless women where i live, and they are all old and ugly.
Do you find bad skin hot because you want to fun on their face?

D

Do you find bad skin hot because you want to fun on their face?
I want to fun on their faces regardless of their skin type. Idk about the bad skin thing, it might be because girls with bad skin look like farscape characters, and when i was a kid i had a huge boner for that show.

production_FAR-feature1.jpg

thats my kind of woman. i love her shitty homechopped bangs, where was this woman all my love? id love to lick her acne and do a mass shooting of cum in her fertile femcel womb

thats my kind of woman. i love her shitty homechopped bangs, where was this woman all my love? id love to lick her acne and do a mass shooting of cum in her fertile femcel womb

100% guarantee some dick in her pussy would have helped her settle down and rethink her life choices

They can't do anything right.

I'd obviously prefer a better looking girl with acne, but due to me having acne as a fetish this below average/average femoid gets a boost.

Obviously as you might know i prefer Asians, so an asian girl with acne instantly blows this one out of the way.

just lol at her

She can easily cover all the acne with make-up

>tried
tried as hard as women attempt suicide, you wont do a shooting with a nerf gun

She’s attractive in a weird way
Still crazy though

i would fuck her