Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This feeling never goes away

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
This feeling that no matter what I do I can't get out of my depression.

That I can't make real friends and even worse having a gf.

That feeling that I lost too many experiences and I can't compensate what I've lost with anything new, cause I don't see how.

And specially the feeling that people is so distant to me. Like there's no way to connect with people anymore. Like everyone is cold-hearthed. As if people were sleeping under a spell that prevents them from having real emotions and human connections. And the worst thing is that I feel that I'm also under that spell.

This feeling that no matter what I do I can't get out of my depression.

That I can't make real friends and even worse having a gf.

That feeling that I lost too many experiences and I can't compensate what I've lost with anything new, cause I don't see how.
I plan to looksmaxx this year
and if i don't have a gf by 2025
I'm sexdollmaxxing tbh

And specially the feeling that people is so distant to me. Like there's no way to connect with people anymore. Like everyone is cold-hearthed. As if people were sleeping under a spell that prevents them from having real emotions and human connections. And the worst thing is that I feel that I'm also under that spell.
Bro the world feels so empty :feelsbadman:

I plan to looksmaxx this year
and if i don't have a gf by 2025
I'm sexdollmaxxing tbh
2025 seems so far to me. I will try to socialmaxx. Cause without it i don't have any chance.

2025 seems so far to me. I will try to socialmaxx. Cause without it i don't have any chance.
same but i need to socialmaxx, personality/mentalhealthmaxx and of course looksmaxx

same but i need to socialmaxx, personality/mentalhealthmaxx and of course looksmaxx
Wish you good luck with it bro, and some luck to myself also, that I'm needed of it

What are your looksmax plans
Eat healthier. Start walking/running. Gymcel some. Eat normal amounts of food.
Pretty much tbh.
Oh and get my hygiene to be better

Eat healthier. Start walking/running. Gymcel some. Eat normal amounts of food.
Pretty much tbh.
Oh and get my hygiene to be better
I’m going to get back in the gym. I’m also a little tiny stick boy so I’m going to start eating more. Because I’m underweight I’m not concerning too much with what I’m eating, hopefully that combined with the gym will keep me from becoming a whale

I’m going to get back in the gym. I’m also a little tiny stick boy so I’m going to start eating more. Because I’m underweight I’m not concerning too much with what I’m eating, hopefully that combined with the gym will keep me from becoming a whale
I'm already a whale tbh