Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This February 14th is going to push me over the edge..

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
Working at cvs around Valentine’s Day is rope fuel in its purest form. Not only do I have to sell those corny valentines gifts to chad so he can get his ticket to bang Stacy, but I also have to see all the condoms and plan b being bought, knowing full well that I won’t ever get to experience anything like that. I fucking hate this holiday more than any other day of the year. And I ESPECIALLY hate the foids that complain about not having a valentine. That just translates to ‘chad doesn’t want me and how dare I give anyone under 7/10 a chance.’ Someone needs to take one for the team and go er in Minecraft. Copes just aren’t working for me anymore.

Working at cvs around Valentine’s Day is rope fuel in its purest form.
a waifu might help you get through tomorrow

you still have time to play, just PM me and I'll give you dice link

In the basement, I'd frequently have memories and fantasies of my negative experiences with other males and foids.

This is how I was during those states, powerless:

That is the result of sheer anger and frustration. One transitions into a state in which he sits staring at the floor, unable to get resolution from anything besides wrapping his arms around himself.

This is why I gladly denigrate Justus Grossbier's oneitis without complaint.

Last edited:
I see valentine's Day as a bad joke

I'm not going outside

Working at cvs around Valentine’s Day is rope fuel in its purest form. Not only do I have to sell those corny valentines gifts to chad so he can get his ticket to bang Stacy, but I also have to see all the condoms and plan b being bought, knowing full well that I won’t ever get to experience anything like that. I fucking hate this holiday more than any other day of the year. And I ESPECIALLY hate the foids that complain about not having a valentine. That just translates to ‘chad doesn’t want me and how dare I give anyone under 7/10 a chance.’ Someone needs to take one for the team and go er in Minecraft. Copes just aren’t working for me anymore.
Godspeed brocel, take out a lot of normies and foids on your adventuRE