Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fat neckbeard managed to pull a qt ethnic pajeet

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
IGEn9WLs
EthanRalph

Still believe jbw theory is bullshit?

This is lifefuel for chubby whitecels like me but then again I'm subhuman. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Not bad, she is actually his looksmatch.
Still, he is probably just betabuxx maxxing. Anyone who is normie tier can do it.

JLN (just look nordic) theory

Same thing here, ethnic stacey is okay with chubby neckbeard guy who happens to be named Chad.

She's ugly and he'd mog her if he lost weight. Ethnic foids will take any white they can get.

He will be cheated on, cucked, drained of his money, treated like a dog, then left, no doubt.
Not to mention, if he lost all that weight, he would probably be normie tier, he looks tall, and could be running big dick game.

Is he eceleb or tall?

He will be cheated on, cucked, drained of his money, treated like a dog, then left, no doubt.
Not to mention, if he lost all that weight, he would probably be normie tier, he looks tall, and could be running big dick game.

Nice, I look better than him

JustbeTeddyBear theory

Time to fatmaxx.

Seen many relationships like this. Germanic blood is all you need.

Kek thats not a qt. Thats a fat smelly currywhore. Her pussy is prolly hairy af and she literally smells of curry down there. They belong together..when they fuck it must smell like someones cooking something nasty :lul:
cope

Why the fuck can't this be me I'd kill to have a curry (or any) gf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Literally every ethnicity has turned me down am I really that fucking ugly? Even ugly fat fucking neckbeards can get gfs and I can't!!! This isn't even fair what am I doing wrong? Is it my height, my face? My ass can't even get a land whale. Its fucking over for me I'm pissed now.

Probably this:

This is lifefuel for chubby whitecels like me but then again I'm subhuman. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
Use tinder once.

Why the fuck can't this be me I'd kill to have a curry (or any) gf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Literally every ethnicity has turned me down am I really that fucking ugly? Even ugly fat fucking neckbeards can get gfs and I can't!!! This isn't even fair what am I doing wrong? Is it my height, my face? My ass can't even get a land whale. Its fucking over for me I'm pissed now.

youd have to be like sub 5'6 or sub3 to be incel as a white. fucking hell the JBW is REAL.

sub 5'6" + 3/10 white? fucking kek that's a chad to many ethnic bitches, if you are white and can move then you should be able to shag any 5+ currybitch.

sub 5'6" + 3/10 white? fucking kek that's a chad to many ethnic bitches, if you are white and can move then you should be able to shag any 5+ currybitch.

SUB 3.

JBW works but you have to beat at least 3/4 and 5'7 or above.

I wouldn't go as far to say qt. Look at her face, she must be pretty fat. Impressive getting looksmatch tho

I swear every girl looks the same now. I miss having variety