Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This FAsoy asked a foid to spot him

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240722 181257 Reddit
Its only a matter of time before he fully becomes BP'd and joins this forum but why THE FUCK would you ever ask a foid to spot you?? Thats the worst thing you could do 2nd place below eating nuclear waste.

Also notice the "maxxing" in his username?:feelsLSD::feelskek:

dont even know what spotting is

He mustn't be lifting much if he thinks he can trust a foid to spot him

No spotting for your face inkwell

Why would you trust a female to spot you?

Ricecel fs, at least he is aware that he is a subhuman

I feel bad for him. Asian men can put all the effort in the world to look good and still get rejected. BTS members only look like they do because of intense surgery.

they 100% know what spotting is, before I bought a home gym girls would always ask the 6'+ guys to spot them

I feel bad for him. Asian men can put all the effort in the world to look good and still get rejected. BTS members only look like they do because of intense surgery.
Proves chang doesnt exist

View attachment 1205239
Its only a matter of time before he fully becomes BP'd and joins this forum but why THE FUCK would you ever ask a foid to spot you?? Thats the worst thing you could do 2nd place below eating nuclear waste.

Nuclear waste is harmless. There was a dude that swam and drank reactor water... Nothing bad happened.

What about Fukushima? Still spueing... How many Jap's dead from eating them radioactive fish? 0.

It's yet another jew fraud.

View attachment 1205239

Best to use spotter arms