Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This faggot has the audacity to call incels his "brothers"

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
I found this comment under one of IncelTV's videos:

20201116 170129

We get ZERO matches while he complains about not getting "many matches." He also clearly only wants white women. Meanwhile we get rejected by all ethnicities.

The best way to see how hostile these humblebraggers are is if they shit on incel's copes.
If they do they are completely hostile to blackpilled incels and just in incel communities for the based and blackpilled humor and memes.

A lot of users like that on incel reddits tbh

I would call him my brother. I wouldn't say he belongs here, but I do sympathize with his pain.

I don't "hate" fakecels. They just don't have it as bad as I do. Doesn't mean they have it good.

I don't "hate" fakecels. They just don't have it as bad as I do. Doesn't mean they have it good.
These are pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm neutral with these types, as long as they don't shit on us.

One struggle. Unless you're Chad, you don't get shit. I wonder what types of matches he gets, though. :waitwhat:

These are pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm neutral with these types, as long as they don't shit on us.

One struggle. Unless you're Chad, you don't get shit. I wonder what types of matches he gets, though. :waitwhat:

Definitely a landwhale that thirsts for him, plus a few psuedo-stacies on the side.

I prefer a guy who stands on our side but still is slaying than a normie who's spitting on us because he can fuck a landwhale once a year.

I prefer a guy who stands on our side but still is slaying than a normie who's spitting on us because he can fuck a landwhale once a year.
Is that last one supposedly IncelTears?

That faggot is anself admitted JBW maxxer. Thats why he said FROM WHITE WOMEN.I HOPE one day ethnic women become chad only and these fags can really see how it is

I found this comment under one of IncelTV's videos:

View attachment 373179

We get ZERO matches while he complains about not getting "many matches." He also clearly only wants white women. Meanwhile we get rejected by all ethnicities.
you found @mylifeistrash youtube account

White people with white problems.

Just cumskins being humble bragging pieces of human garbage

What else is new.

Definitely a troll

White foids, which means every other race is dying to gargle on his dick.

Larping faggot either way.

NGL, I do get matches but they are always and I mean ALWAYS, extremely obese (like near death obese) foids, trannies, or gay dudes (I indiscriminate swipe).

In real life, thats pretty much all I get as well (the only people that talk to me like a normal human being). Now I consider myself a 4-5/10 Asian dude, height 5'6.5. Most of my noodlewhore looksmatches are with normie to low tier white dudes or non-Asian dudes.

A 6'3 white guy can never be an incel. He can have the most jacked up face and be 135lbs but women will still view him as a human being whereas women (especially white) don't view ethnic men as humans to begin with. They genuinely despise Curries > Arab > Asian > Black males (doing better). What they say literally does not matter and I can't stress this enough. 95 - 100% will NEVER date you if you are an ethnic male in the Anglosphere.

The best way to see how hostile these humblebraggers are is if they shit on incel's copes.
If they do they are completely hostile to blackpilled incels and just in incel communities for the based and blackpilled humor and memes.

A lot of users like that on incel reddits tbh
This. FaceandLMS has brought this up in a lot of his streams. Inceldom seems to attract a lot of NT normies who don't fit into any other societal groups so they frequent incel spaces because we're the best of a bad situation, not because they're losers like we are. looksmax.org is filled with these types of "incels" and like you said reddit too. They just want to feel edgy by reposting incel memes, but don't actually share our life experiences. Outside of dating they actually have a much better quality of life than we do

This. FaceandLMS has brought this up in a lot of his streams. Inceldom seems to attract a lot of NT normies who don't fit into any other societal groups so they frequent incel spaces because we're the best of a bad situation, not because they're losers like we are. looksmax.org is filled with these types of "incels" and like you said reddit too. They just want to feel edgy by reposting incel memes, but don't actually share our life experiences
Worst kind of normies tbh
The "weird" kind of normies that hypocritically bully and mock low status males that they find to be "weird" or not "socially acceptable". Meanwhile they would be considered weirdos themselves if they were uglier.
Same with foids that are "weird" like this.
And then the guys in relationships that come to incel forums and say "haha not an incel but you guys are right" and then start spamming emojis and exaggeratingly laughing at all the posts where and when incels cope with hating on other incel's copes.
It's so clear tbh

Tbh, a blackpilled chad/normie is better than an bluepilled incel.
Bluepilled incels are just IT members or onlyfans cucks

Can't make a judgement without seeing his face. Face > everything else

these humblebraggers deserve beheading. i really hate these faggots. its like complaining to a handicapped dude that you were only the 2nd at the olympics.

He seems sympathetic to incels, as long as he's anti-feminism he's cool imo.