Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This Europe trip has been suifuel

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
I’ve been to Portugal and now I’m in Rome and the women dress like complete whores. Worse than American. Theyre even more tattoo riddled and don’t wear bras. They all walk around like they’re invincible like they have a chip on their shoulders. It’s weird they don’t even give chads any attention from what I seen.

What ethnicity are you??

All foids are whores

Rome has a fuck ton of migrants in it from what I hear, you should have gone more up north to Milan.

Rome has a fuck ton of migrants in it from what I hear, you should have gone more up north to Milan.
rome is scam capital, tons of immigrants trying to scam you at every corner and from what I heard the city is dirty as hell

rome is scam capital, tons of immigrants trying to scam you at every corner and from what I heard the city is dirty as hell
Yup, and people then wonder why some of the White/European users here are concerned about the current migrant situation.

Since you're Greek, have you ever been to Italy? What did you think of it & your Med brothERs?

yup, i've been to rome. so many fucking scammers and even in restaurants they scam you and there's a shit ton of graffiti everywhere

Since you're Greek, have you ever been to Italy? What did you think of it & your Med brothERs?
nope, I'm too broke to travel within my own country. But if I ever get money to go to Italy the last place I'm traveling at is Rome. But I have seen Italian tourists here and they're friendly, nice people. They seem to like greeks and greeks like them back.