Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This ethnic needs to get blackpilled ASAP

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
Even soys are saying it's over for him. :reeeeee:

What are you talking about? He mogs me.

Even soys are saying it's over for him. :reeeeee:
This dude probably lives in the philippines. I hope he stays in his province because if he went to cities like manila, he will get absolutely destroyed psychologically by city filipinos as they view subhumans like us as inferior monkey slum-dwelling slaves. And he will end up mentally ill like I do.

Filipinos in cities hate us to the core, they can sense the foreign nature of ethnic filipinos like us and attack us, like white blood cells attack an infection:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/97fc8r/first_time_going_home_to_the_philippines_and_i/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Last edited:
Leave him, if he is not on a soy overdose the :blackpill: will hit him soon

"Not ugly, below average"

What else would below average mean you fucking retarded norman :feelsseriously:

This dude probably lives in the philippines. I hope he stays in his province because if he went to cities like manila, he will get absolutely destroyed psychologically by city filipinos as they view subhumans like us as inferior monkey slum-dwelling slaves. And he will end up mentally ill like I do.

Filipinos in cities hate us to the core, they can sense the foreign nature of ethnic filipinos like us and attack us, like white blood cells attack an infection:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/97fc8r/first_time_going_home_to_the_philippines_and_i/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

holy fuck brutal Filipino race pill God damn. @Made in Heaven nonwhite features even in Asia means death for native Asians. Filipinos discriminate and hate their own country men for being ugly and simp for the American whites who occupied em a century ago :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Leave him, if he is not on a soy overdose the :blackpill: will hit him soon
I just hope he doesn't go out of his province because he will get destroyed by city-living filipinos if he went to the cities. I am an ethnic filipino just like him and I flew to a city somewhere in the philippines. I ended up getting brutalized there just for being different. A sadistic sociopath fat hapa pretended to be my friend and messed with my mind for years, and being the ethnic filipino I was, low IQ and short statured, I was completely defenseless against this cold-blooded high IQ brute. If I knew the blackpill back then, I would've avoided it altogether, but instead I learned it the brutal way and paid the price with my sanity.

There are many sickos in the philippines, especially in the cities, lurking and looking for an easy prey to torture and manipulate. Us ethnic filipinos are the perfect prey since we are low IQ, physically weak and had an religious upbringing, the perfect slave. If this guy met those types, it's over for him. He[UWSL] will have to pay the price with his sanity. But if it's not his sanity, it will be his LIFE! [/UWSL]

View: https://youtu.be/0FQUTDV-ASk

1:32 Here you can see that the victim is a provincian filipino as he has the features to be one, dark skin, a flat nose and is probably short.

Context: The provincian filipino got butchered and chopped into pieces just for borrowing money (for commuting) from the suspects. One day the suspect thought that he is stealing money from them and so they butchered him into pieces as revenge.

holy fuck brutal Filipino race pill God damn. @Made in Heaven nonwhite features even in Asia means death for native Asians. Filipinos discriminate and hate their own country men for being ugly and simp for the American whites who occupied em a century ago :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Being a flipcel with no white features in the philippines is hell. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just hope he doesn't go out of his province because he will get destroyed by city-living filipinos if he went to the cities. I am an ethnic filipino just like him and I flew to a city somewhere in the philippines. I ended up getting brutalized there just for being different. A sadistic sociopath fat hapa pretended to be my friend and messed with my mind for years, and being the ethnic filipino I was, low IQ and short statured, I was completely defenseless against this cold-blooded high IQ brute. If I knew the blackpill back then, I would've avoided it altogether, but instead I learned it the brutal way and paid the price with my sanity.

There are many sickos in the philippines, especially in the cities, lurking and looking for an easy prey to torture and manipulate. Us ethnic filipinos are the perfect prey since we are low IQ, physically weak and had an religious upbringing, the perfect slave. If this guy met those types, it's over for him. He[UWSL] will have to pay the price with his sanity. But if it's not his sanity, it will be his LIFE! [/UWSL]

View: https://youtu.be/0FQUTDV-ASk

1:32 Here you can see that the victim is a provincian filipino as he has the features to be one, dark skin, a flat nose and is probably short.

Context: The provincian filipino got butchered and chopped into pieces just for borrowing money (for commuting) from the suspects. One day the suspect thought that he is stealing money from them and so they butchered him into pieces as revenge.

Where they in a gang or something? Similar things happen here in SA but most of the cases are committed by gang members or re gang related but in this case they look gang unrelated and just pure savagery

Where they in a gang or something?
No. I think they where just some regular dudes who lashed out on some poor provincian filipinocel. They didn't mention it as a gang related incident on the news report.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. There is NO race that hates themselves more than Asians. Niggers are too dumb to realize their inferiority, whereas Asians are smart enough to realize they get mogged by Europeans, Orientals, Turkic Asians, and North Indians.

Philippino was raped by Arabs, Spanish, Americans, and Japanese, so it is normal they find caucasion/white skin better. Even Japanese tourists get treated better.

As always, white is right. Shitskins will seethe forever.