Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Dravidian has ran through the entire crew of Fox news

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Iu 1

This Dravidian has ran through the entire crew of Fox news, just fucking brutal. How do SFcels cope knowing Dinesh Dsouza has piped their "based and redpilled" waifu's.

Post ur copes below

Thats some cherry pick cope man. That guy is like a multi-millionaire. Same with Robert Kiyosaki.

You gotta be a top tier rice or curry in terms of earnings to be considered by a below average becky.

Back when I was a conservacuck I read about his relationship with Laura Ingraham. They were both conservative activists at Dartmouth, which is like a small isolated college campus miles away from any major city. So probably slim pickings for her

but yeah any curry that can get with that many women in general deserves my respect. I think his only biological daughter (that he also had with a white woman) is a tradthot. I remember seeing her tweets during the George Floyd protests and I saw she’s marrying some six foot white guy

Lifefuel for currycels

He's from Goa, he's not Dravidian. They speak Konkani and Marathi there. Non-currys should do some research when classifying us:feelstastyman:

DIdnt watch
JBC is now Law
:feelsjuice:

His writings and viewpoints are ridiculously stupid, something only old boomers mentally consume. :feelsseriously:

"But, but, but, the democratic party is the original KKK, they're the real racists and nazis!" :feelskek:

"Republicans are the real supporters of racial diversity and anti-racism, look at me, I'm an Indian guy boning Laura Ingraham.":feelsEhh:
View attachment 477029

This Dravidian has ran through the entire crew of Fox news, just fucking brutal. How do SFcels cope knowing Dinesh Dsouza has piped their "based and redpilled" waifu's.

Post ur copes below
Ann Coulter too? Well, she's kinda like a GOP convention sorority slut, so I'm not at all surprised. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Either the guy is hung like a horse or they're fucking him for money / potential to rise in position at Fox.

JFL, one off incident old rich guy incident doesn't mean shit, you're just cherrypicking, btw is he getting sex tho? I can bring up hundreds of such marriages of thots and low tier normies

Either the guy is hung like a horse or they're fucking him for money / potential to rise in position at Fox.
They were just trying to get a rise in position. Foids will do anything to get ahead in their line of work.

He's from Goa, he's not Dravidian. They speak Konkani and Marathi there. Non-currys should do some research when classifying us:feelstastyman:
How does India even function with all these different languages? #IndiaSuperpower2021 :feelskek:
I can barely understand what Sylhetis say, and they only speak a dialect of Bengali.

He's a "Branch Dravidian"
(Monkey branch)

Thats some cherry pick cope man. That guy is like a multi-millionaire. Same with Robert Kiyosaki.

You gotta be a top tier rice or curry in terms of earnings to be considered by a below average becky.
yeah status maxxed. foids will sleep to upgrade their career and cry me too later.

Woaaooow, making 500k a year lets you betabux blown out 30+ yr old roasties that look like Caitlyn Jenner? Damn I never knew. Tell me more.