Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This doxxing incident is scaring me.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Making up bullshit lies is the least of what our oppressors will do to preserve their hegemony. They want to take us down by ANY MEANS NECESSARY because we challenge their oppressive order that's built on lies, delusions, and injustice in a way unlike any other. Since the system belongs to them, the truth doesn't matter. Rule of law doesn't matter because its a raw animalistic contest for power and control where illusions and false narratives rule, which scares me because if we can't use truth to defend our integrity, we have nothing. We're totally vulnerable.

Tomorrow, they can accuse any and all of us of being terrorists, rapists, killers, basically anything that triggers a Pavlovian response of shock, anger, and hysteria among the masses. Because the matriarchal regime puts so much emphasis on words and their impact, thought crime and dissidence are considered acts of terror. And remember, we are public enemies who are already notorious for being deranged and psychotic, so they need even less of a push to characterize us as an evil scourge worthy of total persecution and extermination.

All this is why I'm very scared now. The safest and possibly the best thing to do would be to leave this community, but I really have nowhere to do. I tried to leave this place once after having deleted everything I posted, but it didn't last and I had to return because the world is a wasteland. This community is the ONLY place where I feel connected, welcome, and a part of humanity. There is no humanity in the rest of the world outside of the incel community because its filled with weak and cowardly NPCs who dare not challenge the boundaries of thought that have been prescribed to them by mainstream media. Society will only accept thoughtless drones that consoom and support the system as a cog. So right now, I don't know what to do. The choice is between risk of persecution and crushing loneliness and emptiness.

Last edited:
We're totally vulnerable.

Tomorrow, they can accuse any and all of us of being terrorists, rapists, killers, basically anything that triggers a Pavlovian response of shock, anger, and hysteria among the masses

There's nothing to worry about as long as you don't share too much personal info and don't contact users off this forum

Last edited:
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Making up bullshit lies is the least of what our oppressors will do to preserve their hegemony. They want to take us down by ANY MEANS NECESSARY because we challenge their oppressive order that's built on lies, delusions, and injustice in a way unlike any other. Since the system belongs to them, the truth doesn't matter. Rule of law doesn't matter because its a raw animalistic contest for power and control where illusions and false narratives rule, which scares me because if we can't use truth to defend my integrity, we have nothing. We're totally vulnerable.

Tomorrow, they can accuse any and all of us of being terrorists, rapists, killers, basically anything that triggers a Pavlovian response of shock, anger, and hysteria among the masses. And remember, we are already public enemies who are already notorious for being deranged and psychotic, so they need even less of a push to characterize us as an evil scourge worthy of total persecution and extermination.

All this is why I'm very scared now. The safest and possibly the best thing to do would be to leave this community, but I really have nowhere to do. This community is the ONLY place where I feel connected, welcome, and a part of humanity. There is no humanity in the rest of the world outside of the incel community because its filled with weak and cowardly NPCs who dare not challenge the boundaries of thought that have been prescribed to them by mainstream media. Society will only accept drones that consoom and support the system as a cog. So right now, I don't know what to do. The choice is between risk of persecution and crushing loneliness and emptiness.
I would say that this situation isnt that of a big problem in 3rd world countries like mine coz the govt here has other things to worry about like overpopulation,poverty and street shitting

Nigga there is one common denominator, women. They sway mentally weak men which causes infighting. There should be no link between pisscord and this forum because that's where mentally ill women flourish, they want us to fight so we don't focus on the real enemy
this

There should be no link between pisscord and this forum because that's where mentally ill women flourish
NT Fakecels enjoy the attention they get from bipolar foids there

As you know, all over world, people are rising up to physically fight globohomo so they increasingly feel threatened with less and less to lose so they will resort to more extreme measures of censorship and oppression to preserve their unjust rule over us.

Bro chill it’s not that deep

Stop being a pussy nigga