Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This dog deserves better life, you don't

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

What do you expect, ugly incel? That the SOYciety will want you to be as happy as they will want this dog to be? You think they care even in 1% as much as they do about this dog? NO! You are WRONG! You mean jack shit. And DON'T even think of acting out on your mental problems that stem from your shit life, however if this dog would do anything "bad", we should all only understand it.

06454BD0E58C23628E19E0ADB45F78F37D36598C

Edit: Listen to 2:41
"Any being who's had trauma wants to be loved and move forward. They don't want to be treated like they're damaged."

You think ANY normalfucker thinks the same about us? Think once again if your answer was "yes".

Last edited:
why is your ignore list so long bro

Anyone else not give a single fuck about cats and dogs in particular? I would never harm one on purpose but I couldn't give a fuck about your stupid dog dying or trying to help save them in mass. If you want to really help animals then go to Chinese meat markets and kill the chinks that literally eat dogs. Im tired of the West praising dogs like they are humans yet other cultures treat them worse than literal shit. The right balance is right in the middle to respect them as creatures and nothing else, not go out of your way to save them.

Last edited:
I care about cats and dogs more than humans tbh.

Just imagine animals get treated better then Incels. They get free food, shelter, affection, baths, some even get to mount their owners. I don’t like animals very much.

I think I'm done

Just imagine animals get treated better then Incels. They get free food, shelter, affection, baths, some even get to mount their owners. I don’t like animals very much.
Cucked to not hate animals if you are an incel.

jfl if you are not a dog in 2020

Dogs only deserve one treatment. Given to Chinese to kill and eat.
I hate dogs.

Poor doggie. :(
Dogs only deserve one treatment. Given to Chinese to kill and eat.
I hate dogs.
Fuck you, I hope incels like you are given to Chinese to kill and eat. Incel soup will start new pandemic because of high levels of toxicity.

The dog is cute. You are not

I actually heard that having animals increases the amount of harmful germs in your house.
femoids would rather but themselves at risk of getting sick instead of giving you attention.

What do you expect, ugly incel? That the SOYciety will want you to be as happy as they will want this dog to be? You think they care even in 1% as much as they do about this dog? NO! You are WRONG! You mean jack shit. And DON'T even think of acting out on your mental problems that stem from your shit life, however if this dog would do anything "bad", we should all only understand it.

The way things are going, many pet owners could be eating pet food within 2-4 months.

Brutal dogpill. Stray dogs will be treated better then homeless incels.