Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This doctor uses his own sperm to inseminate all his patients because he believes his genes are superior

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★

This doctors testicles will be removed by me. Because he is tall. I realize that only manlets should inherit the earth as we are the superior ones. We are the neutron stars:feelsLSD:only trustworthy tallcels will be spared. But in the end it is standard black holes that will inherit everything. The universe evolved from a small condensed point. I say we should do the same. Rob the tall free the small. I hate tall chads so much:feelsree: I declare war with all of them

I realize that only manlets should inherit the earth as we are the superior ones. We are the neutron stars:feelsLSD:only trustworthy tallcels will be spared.

mockingjay part 2 omg GIF

I am finding you 6 foot sex havers. You will be my meat and I will make you experience infinite suffering you can't even comprehend. It'll be fun. It'll be a game.

I remember that it was a creepy jew correct? He fathered an insane amount of children while pretending it was donor sperm. I don't get what he got out of it some creepy fetish.Fuck this guy for creating more inkwells

I remember that it was a creepy jew correct? He fathered an insane amount of children while pretending it was donor sperm. I don't get what he got out of it some creepy fetish.Fuck this guy for creating more inkwells
I will kill him and murder the incel children in a painless way. They don't need to be in my universe.:feelsjuice: