Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This disgusting, degenerate society is OK with females doing this, imagine if males started doing this instead.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Jfl

"My eyes are up here"
Shut up whore

Your balls shouldn't hang below your dick tbh

t. Rich Piana

"My eyes are up here"
Shut up whore
Me and my best friend went to our nations schools versions of prom and this blond stacy whore was twerking and just generally being a massive skank and of course we were looking at her when all of the sudden her foid clique came at us and said this exacte quote. Later in the evening a well known tyrone did the exact same thing but instead of getting the reaction we did he was rewarded and he basically started dry hump with the stacy. TLDR they just dress like this for tyrone and chad

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
imagine this IRL

I hope their dad feels real proud of raising a degenerate slut of a daughter that does this, yet another reason i hate holes.

Last edited:
Just lol when they say how their skimpy wear of clothing and KGs of makeup is not for men.

Then they say shit like "muh confidence", you're proving the point you spineless whore. All they have going for them is their "social standing", legit useless in society.

"My eyes are up here"
Shut up whore
I would tell the whore

'Then why do you dress like this? Can't you be a bit more appropriate and not being a slut?'

Holes will love it if Chads actually do it.

And then when the inevitable happens and she get's raped she will deny that the way she dresses had anything to do with it :feelsseriously:
JFL this is akin to having a shirt that says "please rape me right now"

Cleavage, ass cheeks peeking out of shorts, bare asses on beaches & pools ....... if men dressed with the freedom women would dress themselves with, we'd be considered perverts. 21st century Western society is basically Sharia law with the genders reversed.

Very disappointing. How do we even reverse this trend?

I'm sorry, but the equivalent to chest is chest. I always thinked this comparison was stupid.