Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This decade ends in 30 days

Curries need to hurry up
#superpower2020

2010: Discovered cooming. Where everything went downhill basically.
2011: 8th grade, talked to crush and she actually became my friend and showed me some affection. Farthest I've gotten with a female.
2012: Started emomaxxing. Listened to cringe metal bands and started to wear black clothing all the time
2013: Gave up emomaxxing and started to studymaxx and APclassesmaxx
2013-16: Just studied and coomed all day. I thought I'd get into an elite college but they all rejected me
2017-19: LDAR in college. Also when I became blackpilled. Observing college females tends to do that to you.

I'm reflecting on the 2010s, as well as my entire life up to this point, over on Looksmax.

tfw we won’t be alive to see new year’s glasses with the 0’s as lenses again

2010 - June 2014: okay years I guess. Had some friends, but it all goes down hill soon....

September 2014 - June 2016: worst years. This was middle school when everyone was a toxic asshole. Lost friends, made enemies, and this was also the time when people played stupid jokes way too much. This year really changed the perception of my classmates.

September 2016 - June 2017: freshman year of HS. not as bad as middle school, but still bad. Got teased and harassed too much and that rage still stays with me to this day.

September 2017 - June 2018: sophmore year of HS. This is when I started getting much less patience for my classmates bullshit. Almost got into a fight before a teacher intervened. I also started gymceling that year (October 2017)

August 2018 - June 2019: Junior year of HS. Was an okay year. Normtard classmates bothered me less, however there were still some conflicts. One was about this stupid kid touching me and then I threatened him and he stopped. Could have been a fight if I didnt control myself. Second case was some faggot taking pictures of me, resulting in me shoving him against a locker and getting sent to the office.

August 2019 - December 2019 (now): Senior year of HS. Its okay so far. Interactions with normtard classmates arent so bad, but I cant completely let my guard down. Last week I yelled at some faggot for filming me and trying to post me without my permission. Will probably get into another fight this year ngl. I hate normalfaggots.

I left out summers post 2014 because they arent very interesting.

2010 - June 2014: okay years I guess. Had some friends, but it all goes down hill soon....

September 2014 - June 2016: worst years. This was middle school when everyone was a toxic asshole. Lost friends, made enemies, and this was also the time when people played stupid jokes way too much. This year really changed the perception of my classmates.

September 2016 - June 2017: freshman year of HS. not as bad as middle school, but still bad. Got teased and harassed too much and that rage still stays with me to this day.

September 2017 - June 2018: sophmore year of HS. This is when I started getting much less patience for my classmates bullshit. Almost got into a fight before a teacher intervened. I also started gymceling that year (October 2017)

August 2018 - June 2019: Junior year of HS. Was an okay year. Normtard classmates bothered me less, however there were still some conflicts. One was about this stupid kid touching me and then I threatened him and he stopped. Could have been a fight if I didnt control myself. Second case was some faggot taking pictures of me, resulting in me shoving him against a locker and getting sent to the office.

August 2019 - December 2019 (now): Senior year of HS. Its okay so far. Interactions with normtard classmates arent so bad, but I cant completely let my guard down. Last week I yelled at some faggot for filming me and trying to post me without my permission. Will probably get into another fight this year ngl. I hate normalfaggots.

I left out summers post 2014 because they arent very interesting.
damn u a senior
are you gonna go to college

damn u a senior
are you gonna go to college
Yeah. I'm gonna go to a 2 year community college, then maybe transfer to a university or get a job afterwards.

1989-2019 = pure aids, everyone just wants me to work and seems to have a "grand strategy" for me to follow, even though it always leads to me being a incel slave cuck

I'm sure this next one will be different

“Nothing changes on New Years Day”

Hopefully the next decade will be better.

Here’s a timeline of my life.

>1998 - 1999: don’t remember
>2000 or 2001 - June/July 2004: shit
>August 2004 - July 2006: things start getting better
>August 2006 - December 2010: best years of my life
>2011 - 2015: worst years of my life. While I still have some good memories even from 2011, however the latter 4 years I don’t. It’s just that 2011 was the year where all the bullshit in my life started.
>2016 - May 2018: a break from all the bullshit. Perhaps the best 2 and a half years I’ve had since 2010 (at least thus far).
>June 2018 - December 2018: anxiety and hypochondria like you wouldn’t believe was fucking possible.
>January 2019 - February 2019: year starts off pretty promising.
>March 6th, 2019 - present: fucking dumpsterfire. Easily the worst year of my life since 2015.

I’ll note that the two most important years of my life were 2004 and 2011. 2004 was when everything in my life took a turn for the better and 2011 was the year where everything in my life took a turn for the worst.

2010-13: Best years of my life started big with a new apartment had friends and hobbies, got praised for being cute and having bright mind.
2014-2015: puberty hit my face changed and became ugly
2016-2017: started high school realized the troubles of being ugly and troubles of getting a girl, got bullied and mocked for it
2018: AM went ER blew up and I found about incels realized it was over.
2019: thinking of what I do with myself and trying not to rope

tbh I think the next year will be better for me
idk how it could be worse.

Wtf you guys had so many good years, wtf???????
most of my life was hell, im getting fucking lifemogged on an incel forum JFL its beyond over
150931 full

1989-2019 = pure aids, everyone just wants me to work and seems to have a "grand strategy" for me to follow, even though it always leads to me being a incel slave cuck

Grand strategy if you are a man is to be a working drone without having anything.

I don't remember a single thing