Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting this day just keeps getting worse.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
maybe I should go the hospital before I murder someone.

Same here I bought drugs today expecting to smoke with this girl i knew but i know she doesn’t like me she just wants pot so i just want to book it and smoke alone and get drunk i also have social anxiety so evey time i go into public people treat me like shit and push me around because im smaller than them god im witj you man if i could shoot up a school and get away with it i would

I got fired for being high on the job because im legitimately afraid ill go ER if i dont constantly sedate myself. So yeah im right with you, i really should just end it

its been a long time since I felt this angry. Time to do some damage

cold pillow just fucking punch people who push u around and u wont get pushed around anymore. and if u are over the age of 18 u should try tripping on shrooms sometimes it will help your social anxiety. ........just make sure u go to a country where its legal first. only do it once a motnh and dont mix anything with it start with 1.75 grams

try to sleep . take some valeriana root pils . its over ......

can't decide if I should swallow a bottle of pills or just go for a walk